Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 30, 2010, 01:27 PM
No one has more fun than me
aerosheldon's Avatar
Andrew--That was his Edge, you are correct!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2010, 01:41 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
3Daddict's Avatar
I think you should make the plane in neon colors.
Nov 30, 2010, 01:46 PM
ExtremeFlight - 3DHS - Legacy
blucor basher's Avatar
Great, I'll call you when we need to unload a few thousand unsold neon planes.

;-)
Nov 30, 2010, 01:50 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
3Daddict's Avatar
Ha, ya I do not think many people would like that. My first plane was an multiplex easystar about six years ago, I painted it neon orange, yellow. It came out pretty cool. Vary easy to see.
Nov 30, 2010, 01:54 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher View Post
Great, I'll call you when we need to unload a few thousand unsold neon planes.

;-)
you know that for any unsold planes you could just... paint them pink... put a certain field around them...

...you wouldn't notice them but for some reason you'd still be lacking room in the warehouse...
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Nov 30, 2010, 02:00 PM
Barefoot Birkinsomething
rcbirk21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
well, my only option is to go all Georges Seurat and apply a little pointillism... but it's extremely time consuming and Ben said that applying 1/8 dots of covering all over a plane isn't "productive" for the factory to replicate
i think ben might be stifling your creativity...
Nov 30, 2010, 02:12 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbirk21 View Post
i think ben might be stifling your creativity...
nah, he came up with a new medium that let me off the chain, I ran with it...
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Nov 30, 2010, 02:45 PM
Barefoot Birkinsomething
rcbirk21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
nah, he came up with a new medium that let me off the chain, I ran with it...
i dont beileve you...you might have to show me proof
Nov 30, 2010, 05:31 PM
May the Farce be with you...
refugeefromcalif's Avatar
I'm a little late here.

How about Purple?

(Ok, I'll go back to my corner now)...

I do like the idea of Orange, (Neon)...

Jorge61
Nov 30, 2010, 05:43 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher View Post
Great, I'll call you when we need to unload a few thousand unsold neon planes.

;-)
Two words,GARAGE SALE
Dec 01, 2010, 08:51 AM
Registered User
Lonelasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by refugeefromcalif View Post
I'm a little late here.

How about Purple?

(Ok, I'll go back to my corner now)...

I do like the idea of Orange, (Neon)...

Jorge61
LATE...yeah, like 3 pages

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbirk21 View Post
its definitely going to be purple
....que Jorge
Dec 01, 2010, 04:52 PM
Addicted to 3DHS and EF
3Daddict's Avatar
When are we going to get some more news on this plane?
Dec 01, 2010, 04:56 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Daddict View Post
When are we going to get some more news on this plane?
oh, that's an easy question... when it's ready to be given


info is typically spilled when it's time. plane is still in development.
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Dec 01, 2010, 04:59 PM
Here We Go!
Safety Hawk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
well, my only option is to go all Georges Seurat and apply a little pointillism... but it's extremely time consuming and Ben said that applying 1/8 dots of covering all over a plane isn't "productive" for the factory to replicate
Well the obvious solution to that is to cover the entire thing in purple. I know of at least two people that might buy one.
Dec 01, 2010, 05:01 PM
Here We Go!
Safety Hawk's Avatar
Or little purple frowns.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion yak 55 M where sells this one ???? maikrotex 3D / Fun Fly Fuel Planes 1 Nov 07, 2010 10:23 AM
Found z RC4RS Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Oct 15, 2010 12:09 PM
Build Log Got parts from Hobby Lobby Yak 55, lets build a full fuse Yak 55 Lampatex Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 16 Jun 13, 2007 11:50 AM