Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jul 10, 2003, 09:33 PM
Find More Posts by gregw

4 channel TX with Expo and V-tail?

Anyone know of a 4 channel transmitter out there that has Expo and handle V-tail mixing?
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2003, 02:23 PM
Find More Posts by mkirsch1
Hitec Flash 4X has V-tail, but it does not have expo. I don't think any 4-channel transmitter supports expo, or dual rates for that matter.

The only exception might be the new Hitec Neon. I think it has expo and/or dual rates, along with v-tail mixing. However, with all the add-ons to get expo and v-tail, it's cheaper to buy a Flash 5X. The Neon really has only 3 flight controls, plus an optional non-proportional channel that costs extra.
Old Jul 12, 2003, 01:09 AM
Find More Posts by gregw
Thanks for the info... I'll go take a look at the Hitec stuff..