UMX extra 300 3d - Eflite - Page 4 - RC Groups
Oct 21, 2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob
But what about after you have spent the hour assembly time on it..
There is no assembly time - "Completely built and flight ready—just bind to any DSM2™ aircraft transmitter with dual rates and expo"
to remove ads between posts
Oct 21, 2010, 06:06 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFflyer
There is no assembly time - "Completely built and flight ready—just bind to any DSM2™ aircraft transmitter with dual rates and expo"
I guess that does the fit the statement of "less than one hour assembly time"....

I wish that it had the film on both sides..
Oct 21, 2010, 06:25 PM
Up Up and Away!
Quote:
I guess that does the fit the statement of "less than one hour assembly time"....

I wish that it had the film on both sides..
oh it doesnt?
Oct 21, 2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baratacus
and why would a brushless cause the price to be higher?
When i look at the part prices, the BL motor is almost 300% of the brushed motor price.
The AR6400BL is more expensiv than the non BL version and a 2S setup need more batteries and also a charger with balancer.
Oct 21, 2010, 06:49 PM
Wow! HH is really turning up the heat for new airplanes! Too many airplanes!!! Too many posts to read!
Oct 21, 2010, 06:53 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeeddud
oh it doesnt?
it's like a modern indoor depron aerobat... they only mill one side. This is the same except lighter as the super thin plastic would be lighter and tougher than a thin depron milled surface.
Oct 21, 2010, 07:00 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by microheli
When i look at the part prices, the BL motor is almost 300% of the brushed motor price.
The AR6400BL is more expensiv than the non BL version and a 2S setup need more batteries and also a charger with balancer.
Yea so why is all that on the Beast only 10 buck more??
Oct 21, 2010, 07:03 PM
Eek!!! I didn't see the price yet when I first posted. $160 for a brushed umx? $170 for a 4 channel BL micro.
Oct 21, 2010, 07:06 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
it's like a modern indoor depron aerobat... they only mill one side. This is the same except lighter as the super thin plastic would be lighter and tougher than a thin depron milled surface.
I just think that I would pay the weight penalty for getting all the extra strength by having it on both sides for my use of the plane..
Oct 21, 2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese5
Wow! HH is really turning up the heat for new airplanes! Too many airplanes!!! Too many posts to read!
I know the reason for the bigger delays of release dates. They will give you the time to read all the posts
Oct 21, 2010, 07:13 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
I know the reason for the bigger delays of release dates. They will give you the time to read all the posts

If only they would read them...

I wonder just how many of us have a place inside to fly this.. Compared to how many have a place outside close to their house to fly a nice brushless 4 channel WWI biplane..
Oct 21, 2010, 07:15 PM
Test your skills....fly IMAC!!
Quote:
I think you would be suprised how often they do..........Seth is reading this right now.

Tim
Oct 21, 2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Yea so why is all that on the Beast only 10 buck more??
The 4-Site cost $130 with 4-Port charger and $80 for the PNP version, i think the extra should be in the same range. I bet the price will go down.
Oct 21, 2010, 07:29 PM
Heli collector
Quote:
The 4-Site cost $130 with 4-Port charger and $80 for the PNP version, i think the extra should be in the same range. I bet the price will go down.
When they unload them on Hobby King I'll get one..
Oct 21, 2010, 07:48 PM
Quote:

I wonder just how many of us have a place inside to fly this..
Yes and the 4-Site make also the same job.
Quote:
Compared to how many have a place outside close to their house to fly a nice brushless 4 channel WWI biplane..
The Beast is not far from a WWI biplane.
I need also jets.