Parkzone P47 - Page 759 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 16, 2012, 03:26 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen
Why?
Not really the place to discuss this... P47.
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2012, 03:30 PM
AIMDROIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxFX
How the jug flyes with pz corsair 3blade prop? I just buy 1 for my trojan but endup on my jug.
Back to topic !! Anyone?
May 16, 2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Back to topic !! Anyone?
I flew my Maiden with the Corsair 3 Bladed Prop.... Vid's up on my blog...
I also built as an airframe only kit, so I used a Apprentice motor... Flight was great and very "scale" I broke the Corsair Prop as I taxied back...nose over

Changed out to a Mas 11x7x3, and been lovin it since. I'm also running a 60amp esc. Hope this had helped, GdLuck
May 16, 2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
How the jug flyes with pz corsair 3blade prop? I just buy 1 for my trojan but endup on my jug.
A friend of mine flys his stock P-47 with the 3 bladed prop from the Parkzone BF-109 and it flys great. It seems to be very efficient with this set up, he gets around 8 minutes flight time on a 3s 2200 battery.
May 16, 2012, 05:19 PM
AIMDROIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog343
I broke the Corsair Prop as I taxied back...nose over
Yea looks kinda weak prop. Since i run mine from solid paviment i never had a noseover. Knocking wood on.

I will test on my megameter and post result.

I like the look. Not a 4 blade but at least looks much better than stock.
May 16, 2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Yea looks kinda weak prop. Since i run mine from solid paviment i never had a noseover. Knocking wood on.

I will test on my megameter and post result.

I like the look. Not a 4 blade but at least looks much better than stock.
Ck out my post , this thread #10951, I posted my wattmeter readings, might help
May 16, 2012, 09:11 PM
AIMDROIX
Quote:
Ck out my post , this thread #10951, I posted my wattmeter readings, might help
Could you quote that post please. I read the forum on tapatalk in my iphone and dont know how to go to a specific post.
May 16, 2012, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Congrats on the successful "deadstick ldg" Always good for a couple of skipped beats... Here's some of my Watt Meter readings... I'm flying with an Apprentice replacement Mtr so the readings will be very simular. Also I'm running a 60Amp Emax ESC.

Stock 2blade ......9.5x7.5 ....249.5watts ....... 20.9 Amps -in-Flight
Corsair 3blade ......9x7.5x3 .....292.4watts ....... 25.2 Amps "
MAS 3blade .......10x7x3 .....284.9watts ........ 23.5 Amps "
MAS 3blade .......11x8x3 .....399.5watts ........ 34.5 Amps "
MAS 3blade .......11x7x3 .....370.3watts ........ 34.4 Amps -Static/Bench

I've continued to fly with the MAS11x7x3 through-out all last season. Just dosn't look right flying this warbird on a 2blade prop..too me anyhow... Also I fly exclusively off grass and I fine the Master AirScrew 3 bladed props to be exceptionaly durable....real hard to break, you gotta really be trying... Anyway hope this helps you...
here you go
May 16, 2012, 11:33 PM
AIMDROIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzrx
here you go
Yes but those are from ecalc. Not real test?
May 17, 2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
this is post 10951 sorry if its not the one you needed
May 17, 2012, 12:26 AM
AIMDROIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyzrx
this is post 10951 sorry if its not the one you needed
Dont worried. Thanks.

I will test tomorrow to have a real results.
May 17, 2012, 06:20 AM
devIAtion..one TX to bind them
Quote:
The person who posted those said it was from a watt meter. I was the one who posted the ecalc results.. Which were very close by the way. Good to know ecalc is accurate.

Anyway, I've broken 2 corsair props on nose overs.. Grass field and more than 2 blades don't mix.
May 17, 2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Dax, only the last test was "Static/Bench" the others are "In-Flight".... Sorry bout the delay, was out flyin...
May 17, 2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexperience
The person who posted those said it was from a watt meter. I was the one who posted the ecalc results.. Which were very close by the way. Good to know ecalc is accurate.

Anyway, I've broken 2 corsair props on nose overs.. Grass field and more than 2 blades don't mix.
Hex, when you get a chance, try a Mas 3xProp... I've been flying the F4f, Corsairs, and the Jug on those props and have yet to brake one on landing... That's including 3 gear-up landings with the Jug... Strange happenings a couple days back, after a week of rain here, my grass was as long as it ever gets. I flew the Corsairs through 6 paks, with only a taxi nose over... Then I cut the grass the next day, flew the Corsairs again and couldn't keep em standing... 3 batteries and 10/12 nose overs...
Can only attribute that to not being able to cut the grass as short as I normally do.
Anyhow, cannot recall ever breaking a Mas 3x prop on a landing.... unless it was in a tree!
May 17, 2012, 11:07 AM

HK 4-blader anybody?

Hi guys

I just repaired my Jug...only minor stuff...and put a new prop on. I used the HK 4 bladed prop that usually comes with their Durafly war birds. Quick measurements showed 34A at the start, after about 20sec it came down to 28A or so. The battery was a bit old already. Has anybody flown that combo already? I have the stock motor in it but a 60A ESC with a 5A external BEC in mine.

cheers
Uwe