Apr 30, 2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Z
-

8. Setup for the Walkera Genius CP Helicopter - RX2625H Receiver: Devo compatible - Devo 7 Transmitter.
These settings should also work for the Devo 6, Devo 8, Devo 10, and Devo 12 transmitters.

* Beginner Settings

I custom made these curves at Hellraser's request.
Switching between the 3 modes in flight is very smooth. There is no height change switching between the modes.
I tried inches of the ground, a foot off the ground, waist level, and 6 feet up.

-
Tom Z,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
I used your settings and my Genius CP V2 went from frustrating to a joy to fly...
Now if you'll excuse me... I have hours of flying to catch up on...
From the bottom of my transmitter,
Thanks!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply