New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 23, 2010, 12:56 PM
Find More Posts by WAGliderGuy
Airliner Builder
The HK warehouse is located just south of Seattle, WA in Lakewood (where the 4 police officers were shot a couple of months ago ) so not far from BC or California. I ordered some batteries and it took a week to get here in Seattle (5 days to ship and 1 day to deliver) but since their warehouse manager Ron passed away (R.I.P) I bet they are busy unpacking and everything.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2010, 08:58 PM
Find More Posts by Cody S
Not Crashing = Not Flying
YEAH!! I just checked canada post's website and it says item arrived in vancouver so hopefully only another day or two till it arrives!
Old Oct 26, 2010, 09:04 PM
btw I ordered from the hong kong warehouse and so far its been almost a week and a half since I ordered.
Old Nov 01, 2010, 07:28 PM
Got my order on friday, took exactly 2 weeks to get here. not bad...
Old Nov 02, 2010, 01:03 PM
Find More Posts by tcabner
Ordered a 5000mah 2S 30C Turnigy Lipo from HK's US warehouse and it got here in a little less than a week. Checked the cells, perfectly balanced. Guess I'll keep ordering from them.
Old Nov 02, 2010, 01:47 PM
Find More Posts by mikeruth
The "Foaminator"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcabner View Post
Ordered a 5000mah 2S 30C Turnigy Lipo from HK's US warehouse and it got here in a little less than a week. Checked the cells, perfectly balanced. Guess I'll keep ordering from them.
That's good to hear!

Mike R
Old Nov 03, 2010, 09:38 PM
Is there a difference between the "old" and "new" accucel 6 chargers?

"new" http://hobbycity.com/hobbyking/store...idproduct=7028

"old" http://rcmaidenflight.blogspot.com/2...-6-review.html