This thread is privately moderated by gp125racer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 16, 2010, 11:07 AM
Lipo abuser ... smoke on!
Thread OP
Cool

Best in the West Jet Rally 2010

My good friend Jon (bajora) and I made the trek down to So. Cal this weekend to enjoy a little bit of sunshine and turbine goodness. Joe and Lowell have done an excellent job getting the grounds ready for all the pilots and spectators. Plenty of shade, vendors, and yummy bbq to go around. Ill post more pics when we get home, but for now here's a few from Saturdays festivities.
Latest blog entry: D100
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2010, 07:08 PM
wine country wing nut
I am very jealous, would like to be there as well. Glad to see you guys are having great time.
Oct 17, 2010, 08:41 PM

B-25

Don:
Thank you for the insightful articles. I'm kinda' new to RC, working my way up thru an Apprentice and T-28 to a belly-flopping F4F and my newest purchase, the eRC Mitchell. I have your build / fly article and have one (that's a joke - LOTS) question: It sounds like even short grass (soccer field / golf fairway) still might be a bit to high for the small-tire retracts on the B-25. Should I seek pavement, with grass nearby for a "one-down-and-locked" gear-up emerg landing? I do need a few more hours before I go fly it. I have enough time in larger airplanes to know what I don't know. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Jim

Quick Reply