New life to an old favorite - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by MUTCAKE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 15, 2010, 01:16 PM
Discussion

New life to an old favorite

Now I'm going to try something different. I now have the new 4site motor um motors and they put out above 20gms thrust. I will see if they can bring new life to my old design the "Zippy Jet". I wasn't so zippy. But if I put it ona diet and giver moepowah that jus miite be de ticket! It was just abit heavy.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 15, 2010, 01:20 PM
Now I'm thinking, this would be a good airframe to do in a brushed edf 4O on light spectrum gear i.e. AR6300 rx, 3gm servo for aileron, and linear for the tail feathers. I could then use a very light battery. I'LLLLLLLLLLL do it!