New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by martimer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by martimer
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale

Laser Arts P-51 Mustang Kit - New in box

Due to a shortage of cash, I have to part with this kit. It is one of those jigsaw style balsa kits and is untouched. I am throwing in two gray 4-blade props and a set of the GWS retracts as well as a 4-blade cowl. Looks like a terrific kit that I had big plans for but never got around to building Plus, my ability to build is pretty limited following some nerve damage in my hands and arms, plus I am poor at the moment so up for sale it goes.

I am asking $100, or best offer. I would like to 'close the deal' in about a week (call it Friday the 22nd of October).

PM me if interested.

Marty
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:48 PM
Find More Posts by lazydayz
Trader Rating: 17
still available? do you have any pictures you could send me?

gkean13@yahoo.com

Thanks
Old Oct 18, 2010, 09:09 AM
Yes, it is still available. It is a bunch of balsa and plans in a box - Other than sending you off to Mountain Models (http://www.mountainmodels.com/produc...roducts_id=201) I am not sure what you would like to see.

If you go to that link and think I am overcharging, please recall that the props and cowl and retractable gear are included with mine. Please also understand that I wish MM all the success they can handle, they (and Laser Arts) put out good kits, I am just no longer able to handle small balsa parts without breaking them.
Old Oct 24, 2010, 09:42 PM
Due to an underwhelming response, I have decided to hang on to this kit. Thanks to everyone who inquired and best wishes on your future purchases. Feel free to inquire if you are interested since I probably will not get to this until sometime next year, if at all.