GWS P-51 - New in box - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by martimer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 14, 2010, 09:23 PM
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale

GWS P-51 - New in box

Due to a shortage of cash, I am selling this SLOPE Version. It is unpainted and does not come with wheels, motor or any electronics.

I am asking $50, or best offer. I would like to 'close the deal' in about a week (call it Friday the 22nd of October).

PM me if interested.

Marty

Note that I do not have a shipping box large enough for this, so I will have to improvise. This may affect your shipping cost, but I shall do my best to keep it as affordable as possible.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2010, 09:45 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Due to an underwhelming response, I have decided to try and sell this kit on eBay. Thanks to everyone who inquired and best wishes on your future purchases.

Quick Reply