Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 20, 2012, 08:56 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar

Rudder done


Finished the rudder, running to the LHS to get som hs85's. Tomorrow will be good weather, so Tom want's to fly the yak
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 20, 2012, 02:42 PM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar

Finishing up


Will finish today, so maiden tomorrow
Dec 20, 2012, 02:43 PM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar
Here we go
Dec 21, 2012, 09:54 AM
whiirrrrrr
srt8madness's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledpole
just put a set in my PZ P47. Held them up to my YAK CZ wing and had a hmmmmm moment. didn't do it but now wonder if anyone has, results and any problems they encountered
I sure hope no one has done that
Dec 21, 2012, 04:40 PM
Flying High Again!
Triptykon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlostomasso
Here we go
So did you fly it today? Probably fly's smoother with those hitec servos. Mine has the stock ones.
Dec 21, 2012, 06:33 PM
Registered User
Mugen4Lfe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledpole
just put a set in my PZ P47. Held them up to my YAK CZ wing and had a hmmmmm moment. didn't do it but now wonder if anyone has, results and any problems they encountered
I'm just curious... Why would you want to put retracts in the Yak?
Dec 21, 2012, 06:35 PM
smoke is my wattmeter
More speed. They better be some tall retracts for this puppy.
Dec 21, 2012, 07:10 PM
Flying High Again!
Triptykon's Avatar
Dec 22, 2012, 04:45 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar

Maiden done


Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptykon
So did you fly it today? Probably fly's smoother with those hitec servos. Mine has the stock ones.
Done all good
Dec 22, 2012, 04:47 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar

Servo


On the end I went with hs82mg on the ailerons. They are 4 each cheaper & almost the same torque as the 85's. The dental floss was a great help for changing the servos until... Playing with the servos i have pulled the floss back inn

The servo is bigger than the stock so had to file the servo hold. Of course i have gone with the file thru the wing, aauch
Dec 22, 2012, 04:49 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar
Also the cables on the hitec servos are too short
Dec 22, 2012, 04:51 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar
Ready...
Dec 22, 2012, 04:54 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar
The yellow idea?
Dec 22, 2012, 04:56 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar

Maiden


Maiden
Dec 22, 2012, 05:27 AM
Registered User
carlostomasso's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlostomasso
On the end I went with hs82mg on the ailerons. They are 4 each cheaper & almost the same torque as the 85's. The dental floss was a great help for changing the servos until... Playing with the servos i have pulled the floss back inn

The servo is bigger than the stock so had to file the servo hold. Of course i have gone with the file thru the wing, aauch
I need to get large servo horns for the hitec's


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold E-flite 4-Site like new BNF Version MK2 Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Sep 30, 2010 06:51 PM
Discussion Why Not wood -balsa BNF or PNP RC airplanes from E-flite? MerlinKing Parkflyers 3 Jan 20, 2010 08:45 PM
Discussion Why Not wood -balsa BNF or PNP RC airplanes from E-flite? MerlinKing Scale ARF/RTF 1 Jan 20, 2010 06:29 PM
Alert Ikarus Yak 54 Or E-Flite Extra 260 E-Flite Sobre 3DX shocky... jamiekerr 3D Flying 15 Aug 07, 2007 12:24 PM
Poll Part of Ikarus Yak 54 Or E-Flite Extra 260 E-Flite Sobre 3DX shocky... POLL jamiekerr 3D Flying 1 Aug 07, 2007 02:55 AM