Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Apr 29, 2012, 10:48 AM
Keep Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
I can see snoops now with his Traxxas rc boat and his shark skins.lol
Hey HD

Thats a good idea ,get the boat out drop the camer in and run the fatsharks from the banks and scour the the river from end to end,LOL

Ron
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2012, 11:11 AM
Registered User
You better get it before its out of stock snoop!
Apr 29, 2012, 02:17 PM
Keep Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithy4129 View Post
You better get it before its out of stock snoop!

Already got it,i ordered one just in case but i know i have a spare around here somewhere

Ron
Apr 29, 2012, 03:05 PM
Registered User
Good, when you get the new rudder and beef it up a little, we can do some harsh maneuvers on tape to show everyone how far foam has come
Apr 29, 2012, 03:24 PM
Registered User
Where's Dr. JJ - I miss his weekly updates on his progress. Seems like he hasn't been around for several weeks.
Apr 29, 2012, 03:24 PM
AIMDROIX
DaxFX's Avatar
I will love to see those video to try it myself later
Latest blog entry: Puerto Rico Drone Prix 2016
Apr 29, 2012, 04:36 PM
ride hard and fly low
H.D.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithy4129 View Post
Good, when you get the new rudder and beef it up a little, we can do some harsh maneuvers on tape to show everyone how far foam has come
keithy, do you want to see parts fly off again?
Apr 29, 2012, 07:35 PM
Team Hillbilly
tominator06's Avatar
LOL get it on video this time.
Apr 30, 2012, 07:53 AM
Keep Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithy4129 View Post
Good, when you get the new rudder and beef it up a little, we can do some harsh maneuvers on tape to show everyone how far foam has come
LOL sounds like a good idea ,but being you are the top 3d man in our group LOL i don't want to take all the credit for building this indestructible yak,so being the good friend i am i am going to sell this to you at a one time only deal that ends today for 600.00 ,i am only doing this price because we are friends,anyone else would have to be a grand,then you can take it up and put it threw all your bag of tricks you have and see if it comes apart and it will be all yours .LOL

Ron
Apr 30, 2012, 08:19 AM
ride hard and fly low
H.D.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy3440 View Post
LOL sounds like a good idea ,but being you are the top 3d man in our group LOL i don't want to take all the credit for building this indestructible yak,so being the good friend i am i am going to sell this to you at a one time only deal that ends today for 600.00 ,i am only doing this price because we are friends,anyone else would have to be a grand,then you can take it up and put it threw all your bag of tricks you have and see if it comes apart and it will be all yours .LOL

Ron
keithy, you could buy shark skins for that price........Don't do it!
Apr 30, 2012, 08:29 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy3440 View Post
LOL sounds like a good idea ,but being you are the top 3d man in our group LOL i don't want to take all the credit for building this indestructible yak,so being the good friend i am i am going to sell this to you at a one time only deal that ends today for 600.00 ,i am only doing this price because we are friends,anyone else would have to be a grand,then you can take it up and put it threw all your bag of tricks you have and see if it comes apart and it will be all yours .LOL

Ron
but its more fun when its not mine I wouldnt do it again anyway, because once the rudder is beefed up, all that force will be transferred to the fuse, then who knows what could happen. sorry about the loss of foamage

FHHMF

Fly Horizon Hobby My Friend
Apr 30, 2012, 08:30 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.D. View Post
keithy, you could buy shark skins for that price........Don't do it!
I could get a pair of shark skins and a eagles nest for that price!
Apr 30, 2012, 08:31 AM
Registered User
oh yeah, you just peed on snoop, thats wrong!
Apr 30, 2012, 08:34 AM
Keep Flying
LOL,times a wasten ,deal expires tonight,LOLyou can set those sharkskins up on the yak and watch for pieces flying off LOL

Ron
Apr 30, 2012, 08:34 AM
ride hard and fly low
H.D.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithy4129 View Post
but its more fun when its not mine I wouldnt do it again anyway, because once the rudder is beefed up, all that force will be transferred to the fuse, then who knows what could happen. sorry about the loss of foamage

FHHMF

Fly Horizon Hobby My Friend


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold E-flite 4-Site like new BNF Version MK2 Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Sep 30, 2010 06:51 PM
Discussion Why Not wood -balsa BNF or PNP RC airplanes from E-flite? MerlinKing Parkflyers 3 Jan 20, 2010 08:45 PM
Discussion Why Not wood -balsa BNF or PNP RC airplanes from E-flite? MerlinKing Scale ARF/RTF 1 Jan 20, 2010 06:29 PM
Alert Ikarus Yak 54 Or E-Flite Extra 260 E-Flite Sobre 3DX shocky... jamiekerr 3D Flying 15 Aug 07, 2007 12:24 PM
Poll Part of Ikarus Yak 54 Or E-Flite Extra 260 E-Flite Sobre 3DX shocky... POLL jamiekerr 3D Flying 1 Aug 07, 2007 02:55 AM