This thread is privately moderated by MTDV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 11, 2010, 08:57 AM
Find More Posts by MTDV
Trader Rating: 39
Software always has bugs
For Sale

AirField 2.4GHz DSSS N4 Radio System

Pickup an 800mm P51 RTF plane for my boy, and it came with a 2.4GHz DSSS N4 radio system. I took them out and replace with my own radio, so I'm going to sell the N4 radio system. It's never been powered.

It can be convert to 6 CH system, but I don't have time to do that. Here is the link https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1282597

I don't know how much it would worth, so I just throw out a price. If you are interest, please send me your paypal gift of $25, plus a few dollars for shipping. I'll pack it up and send it to you.

Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2014, 02:47 AM
Find More Posts by akhileshagarwal
Trader Rating: 0

Airfield N4 Tx and XY Rx

Dear Ghost plane,
I read with interest your post re converting this RC system from 4 to 6 channels. You are obviously knowledgeable and doing advanced stuff !

I have the same 4 channel RC System and have a simpler problem and am wondering if you can help me. My rc system is not working, ie not binding. When I power the Rx, a green light starts blinking, and after fitting the bind plug in channel 1, if I switch on the Tx with the bind push button pressed, the green light does not turn solid, ie binding does not take place. I understand the bind plug should be fitted in channel 1 before powering up the Rx, but if I do that, the green light does not turn on at all. Can you tell me what's wrong, is the Rx or Tx defective, or am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks
Akhilesh agarwal