Oct 08, 2010, 10:04 AM
Suspended Account
Discussion

Show off your Dog(s) to LTUP!

Hey got to thinking, 'May be there are other dog owners here who would like to show off their canine companions?'.

So here are my boys, Rusty (Cairn Terrier) and Barky (Shitzu): (how about your dog(s)?)

Oct 08, 2010, 10:08 AM
God is good
Legacy
Oct 08, 2010, 10:10 AM
Suspended Account
Norwegian Elkhound
Last edited by Metieval; Jan 31, 2012 at 01:20 AM.
Oct 08, 2010, 10:18 AM
Suspended Account
Abby , Guarding my Great Planes "Escapade"
Last edited by init4fun; Aug 15, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
Oct 08, 2010, 10:23 AM
God is good
Except for Metievals dogs, Legacy says . . . "Mmmmmmm . . . snack time!" LOL.
Oct 08, 2010, 10:25 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Pilot View Post
A good sized CAT with the right attitude could make a snack of my dog
Oct 08, 2010, 10:27 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Pilot View Post
that's an old picture though, mom still has one. I am pet less for the moment.
Oct 08, 2010, 10:50 AM
Sloping off....
Classic colour scheme on the Escapade init4fun - very, very nice indeed
Oct 08, 2010, 11:09 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Classic colour scheme on the Escapade init4fun - very, very nice indeed
Hi Leccy , Thank You for the compliment about the plane , But i gotta fess up here the color scheme is entirely Great Planes' and all I did was remove the multitude of stickers and other advertising that comes with every ARF these days . Man , they come with more stickers than the average Nascar . So , to kinda make mine unique , I get rid of everything and then put my AMA number on . See how theres no Pilot ? Its a running joke among my flying buddies and me that thats "My Seat" when Im asked to explain the absence

Happy Flying
Oct 08, 2010, 11:12 AM
Sloping off....
I'll remember that one - I like to see the office occupied, but have a couple of ARTFs that don't currently have an occupant. One of them might just be big enough to provide a seat for your doggie
Oct 08, 2010, 11:55 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
I'll remember that one - I like to see the office occupied, but have a couple of ARTFs that don't currently have an occupant. One of them might just be big enough to provide a seat for your doggie
Yes , Shes a little one , but truly a great pet . Shes 8 years old now , We got her as a puppy , and she has just been the best . Never once has she bitten anyone , and she knows to go outside for nature's call . The only possible downside is the fact that she will bark at just about ANY movement - even the movement of air !
Oct 08, 2010, 11:56 AM
Sloping off....
Take her thermal soaring
Oct 08, 2010, 12:11 PM
Grumpy old git.. Who me?
I've got two.. Charlie the German Shorthaired Pointer and Alfie the Beagle X Spaniel (Spangle?)

Little Alfie is the boss
Last edited by JetPlaneFlyer; Oct 08, 2010 at 12:22 PM.
Oct 08, 2010, 12:22 PM
Stella, lounging on top of Dutch. Our loveable doxies.
Oct 08, 2010, 12:27 PM
Suspended Account
Every Dog in these photos looks Great ! And well taken care of