Oct 08, 2010, 04:24 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Turnigy Marine 60A, 120 & 180 Brushless Boat ESC

Turnigy Marine 60, 120 & 180 Brushless Boat speed controlers will the Seaking program card version one or two work with these ESC?

Barry
to remove ads between posts
Oct 08, 2010, 09:43 AM
Yes,Thats what i was told by Jan at Kintec racing.Same manufacturer different private label.I have one on the way for my 90A esc.....
Oct 08, 2010, 03:24 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfrik
Yes,Thats what i was told by Jan at Kintec racing.Same manufacturer different private label.I have one on the way for my 90A esc.....
Thanks Karfrik, just was not sure if this would work with these ESC. Just makes it easier to program the ESC that way.

Barry
Oct 08, 2010, 11:55 PM
Thats why i bought the programming card `cause manual programming with the Tx is almost impossible to do even following their own instructions.Even hobbyKing doesn`t recommend doing it manually,...ironic right?!! so i bought the black one and just got it today and will be trying it shortly,...stay tuned,.....Albert
Oct 10, 2010, 02:00 PM
RELAX. You'll live longer
You will still need to set the throttle range in the ESC with the TX.
Read that section of the manual carefully & do it first, or your ESC will not give you full revs. It can't be done with the card.
And note: whenever you change transmitters or TX frequency you will need to do it again.
Cheers.
Paul.
Oct 10, 2010, 02:42 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 785boats
You will still need to set the throttle range in the ESC with the TX.
Read that section of the manual carefully & do it first, or your ESC will not give you full revs. It can't be done with the card.
And note: whenever you change transmitters or TX frequency you will need to do it again.
Cheers.
Paul.
Good point Paul, saves frying the ESC that is not running at 100% throttle range.

Barry
Oct 10, 2010, 03:19 PM
I bought the Aquastar 90 amp ESC from HK a month ago and struggled through the programming procedure with the tx but was eventually successful. Then I decided to get the programming card to make the process less cumbersome. It arrived yesterday and I tried to confirm my current ESC settings but following the suggested procedure I can't even get a single LED on the card. The cost of shipping will keep me from sending it back. Perhaps I should have just ordered the programming box and be done with it.

I'd be interested in knowing how you made out with your 90 am ESC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfrik

Quick Reply