Old Oct 07, 2010, 06:27 AM
Find More Posts by Voguna
Discussion

How do I switch off 2.4 Ghz system when I only want to use UHF system?

I have Dragonlink UHF system on a Futaba 6EX, and the transmitter is transmitting 400 mhz and 2.4 ghz at the same time. And somebody here said you could have a swith or something to disable the 2.4 ghz band and swith it on again when you want to use it. But I am a noobie in this kind of work, so I ask you guys if you please could give a detailed descripton what to do. Would be great.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2010, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by HaKK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voguna View Post
I have Dragonlink UHF system on a Futaba 6EX, and the transmitter is transmitting 400 mhz and 2.4 ghz at the same time. And somebody here said you could have a swith or something to disable the 2.4 ghz band and swith it on again when you want to use it. But I am a noobie in this kind of work, so I ask you guys if you please could give a detailed descripton what to do. Would be great.
See my post here with a picture of how I do it with Futaba 7C and Scherrer LRS:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=5452

HaKK