New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 07, 2010, 04:16 AM
Find More Posts by KaanX
Discussion

GP Revolver or Sundowner 50?

Hi;
As the title says;
I plan to do build a fast/powerful electric plane, and I cannot chose between these two. Both kit prices are almost the same here, which one do you think will be better/faster/more fun? Any recommendations?
I'll probably use a hobbycity setup with 6s 5000 batteries.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2010, 01:15 PM
Find More Posts by gotboostedvr6
zoom zoom
If i were you i would look at models that are more stought such as a GP viper 500 or Q424 variants if you want 6s plus speed/ weight
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2010, 01:45 PM
Find More Posts by KaanX
Only those two are available locally here. (And the Kyosho Kelly racer GP version). I browsed the forums a bit, and consensus is that both are very similar with Sundowner being a little faster. But I like the looks of the Revolver more Hard decision...