Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Bergman
I ordered one yesterday.
Let us know how it goes!

Regards

Paul
Oct 07, 2010, 03:30 PM
Will do....but it may end up as a Christmas present if Mrs. Clauss gets a hold of it first.......
Oct 07, 2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks Dad!
Thread OP
Quote:
Will do....but it may end up as a Christmas present if Mrs. Clauss gets a hold of it first.......
FUNNY!!!

I was thinking of one of these instead of th 50mm ones. I really am not a fan of hand launces... but am a fan of T n G's
Oct 19, 2010, 01:07 PM
Airplane and Heli Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerPaul
I have one on the way. It likely won't fly until next Spring as it's my first EDF and I want to get more stick time on fast low wing aircraft first.

At $70 fully equipped I don't expect much, but I'd welcome any observation and tips about the model. I'll probably fly without the landing gear to save weight.
Oct 19, 2010, 01:12 PM
I'm thinking of adding a servo for rudder control. Think it would be worth the additional weight?
Oct 19, 2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Man
I have one on the way. It likely won't fly until next Spring as it's my first EDF and I want to get more stick time on fast low wing aircraft first.

At $70 fully equipped I don't expect much, but I'd welcome any observation and tips about the model. I'll probably fly without the landing gear to save weight.
V-Man,
after my experience trying to hand launch an F35, I'm going with the landing gears even with the added weihgt.
Oct 19, 2010, 01:26 PM
Airplane and Heli Flyer
Quote:
I'm thinking of adding a servo for rudder control. Think it would be worth the additional weight?
I prefer rudder on all my planes but I'll have to try this one out before I make a decision. I'm leery of adding even just a 6g servo to the model, given that it's going to be mounted aft of the CG.

(Unless someone figures out a way to route a pushrod from the nosewheel servo all the way back to the tail? If so let me know...)
Oct 19, 2010, 01:28 PM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
wong thread please delete lol
Oct 19, 2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Man
I prefer rudder on all my planes but I'll have to try this one out before I make a decision. I'm leery of adding even just a 6g servo to the model, given that it's going to be mounted aft of the CG.

(Unless someone figures out a way to route a pushrod from the nosewheel servo all the way back to the tail? If so let me know...)
Wow, I can't believe I didn't think of that. I'd imagine it's quite possible.
Might be able to rig a pull -pull system with fishing line.
Oct 25, 2010, 06:25 AM
bump
Oct 25, 2010, 07:03 AM
I started on the pull-pull rudder system from the nose gear. I'll post some pics when I get further along.
Oct 25, 2010, 07:07 AM
Were..is..my..Super..Suit ..
Once they the kit version goes back in stock ill get one and put a kick but power system in it because I LOVE T45'S!!!!

j3tman,
Oct 25, 2010, 06:43 PM
Thanks Dad!
Thread OP
Quote:
I started on the pull-pull rudder system from the nose gear. I'll post some pics when I get further along.

Lookin forward to it!

Quick Reply