Oct 06, 2010, 09:25 AM
Why kamikaze pilot wear helmet
Thread OP
Discussion

Where are all the front prop jets gone?

Im thinking of getting my first jet for christmas, I have more than enofe electric toys, I love my nito birds better. I want a front prop jet, so there is prop wash over the controls, to help me easy into the jet world.

There seem to be a bunch of cool kits, but there no longer in production?

What are my option guys?

Thanks Mike
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2010, 10:14 AM
H9 jackal when it comes out.
Oct 09, 2010, 05:53 AM

prop jet

Try junorc.com ....they have some nice kits for prop jets...I have a f/a 18 that im going to build this winter
Oct 10, 2010, 06:01 PM
Burnin Kero & Diesel Downunder
ESM PC-21 is a good option in my opinion as its size and weight offer quite realistic jet flight performance. The PC-21's added retracts and flaps are there as well so this really makes an ideal jet transition model for those looking at turbines etc. Bigger glow/gas aircraft such as this or some of the warbirds give the best overall flight experience and make good (jet) practice models...
Oct 12, 2010, 12:50 AM
Global Hobby Store
I have recently asked cermark about their Prop jets kits for one of my customers in australia. Hopefully I should have an answer very shortly that I can pass on..

Rob
Oct 13, 2010, 05:56 AM

Esm pc21

Marty, let me guess, you sell the ESM PC21?

Please give it a rest, we in Australia cop enough of it in the Airborne magazine. Be nice to see a review of something you don't sell or own for a change, maybe then you could get a few of the jet readers back again.

Just giving you a heads up of the disquiet with your 'Afterburner' column`.

Take it or leave it.

B.
Oct 13, 2010, 06:33 PM
Burnin Kero & Diesel Downunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by b47g3b1
Marty, let me guess, you sell the ESM PC21?

Please give it a rest, we in Australia cop enough of it in the Airborne magazine. Be nice to see a review of something you don't sell or own for a change, maybe then you could get a few of the jet readers back again.

Just giving you a heads up of the disquiet with your 'Afterburner' column`.

Take it or leave it.

B.

Well no actually I "do not" sell ESM products.... But that said I do have over 35 yrs experience within the hobby and many years with all forms of jets and I do like to offer constructive advice to new comers how about you then...? Hmmm and your very first post on RCG too eh! (doubt it)

If you disagree with my comments thats fine, but please do offer some constructive advise and/or alternatives???

P.S. "B" !! Barry is that you?
Hey by the way my kids really liked your movie they keep asking me if there is their ever going to be a sequel??? I have a great idea for the name 2 - "2 B or not 2 B" what you reckon

Cheers- Marty
Last edited by Marty C...; Oct 13, 2010 at 06:48 PM.
Oct 16, 2010, 04:53 PM
Hooper, full throttle!
What no love for the H9 Raptor <Kidding>

I asked Cermark the same thing on their facebook page... they declined to answer.
Oct 21, 2010, 02:58 PM
I've been getting my hands on as many as i can here's my list
2 40 size patriots
1 patriot xl
Cermark f18
Cermark f16
Sportsman aviation f20
Great planes f14
I've been very tempted to get a vmar mig 21 but just don't hear good things
I've already got the jackal on pre order, i can't wait.
AK models makes a beautiful sukoi su34 that I would have in a heartbeat if
They ever made an arf.
I don't have the patience for kits but if I
did I would have a few more
Especially that great planes Lear jet vie been looking for a built one but they to proud of them or. It in good shape.

Quick Reply