keychain cam on tail of Hobby Lobby (Freewing) F-16, pt 2 - RC Groups
Oct 06, 2010, 09:11 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Video

keychain cam on tail of Hobby Lobby (Freewing) F-16, pt 2

OK this time I didn't have the streamer attached to the camera (not worried about it falling off anymore) and the mount was made a bit more solid. Results are WAY better than the first video!

No real exciting flying here, but a great overview of the surrounding terrain. Hope you enjoy the view!

By the way the camera can be had from p51p51 here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1220908

A picture is attached below to show how it's mounted.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 12, 2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah ...I wondered about the first vid it seemed really shakey figured it was vibration from the the engine

Deuce
Oct 12, 2010, 01:27 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce66
Yeah ...I wondered about the first vid it seemed really shakey figured it was vibration from the the engine

Deuce
Haha it doesn't vibrate that bad, I promise!!!

THat camera was getting yanked all over by the 3' streamer I had attached in the first video. Almost didn't post it but figured what the heck, these guys will get a laugh if nothing else
Oct 13, 2010, 09:07 AM
Ahhh I take it the streamer was there just in case it fell off so you would be able to locate the cam??
Oct 13, 2010, 02:04 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce66
Ahhh I take it the streamer was there just in case it fell off so you would be able to locate the cam??
BINGO! didn't have 100% confidence in my mount for the first flight