Oct 04, 2010, 12:00 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

British schools where girls must wear the Islamic veil

See the British have fallen and given into Sharia law. Its just a matter of time until Paris Hilton is in a Burka and then what will you do for 'internet fun'?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...amic-veil.html
Oct 04, 2010, 12:04 PM
Get One Up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireryPhoenix
See the British have fallen and given into Sharia law. Its just a matter of time until Paris Hilton is in a Burka and then what will you do for 'internet fun'?

Ah, so actually nothing whatsoever to do with Sharia law at all, just some loonies at three private fee-paying faith schools.

Next!
Oct 04, 2010, 12:11 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:

Phoenix,

Why is it that you spend so much time hunting out such OTT articles?

Can you explain how a couple of private school 'rules' somehow have defined the entirety of British Law?

Well, nothing but 100's of OTT over-emotional (UK or European) threads started, about most of which you have acknowledge you have no experience of.

It's just plain boring!

Well, I've had enough of such Tosh - so I think there is no point in me commenting any more on how ridiculous they are!

Feel free to use all of your threads started to bolster your (obvious) dose of Daily Fear!
Oct 04, 2010, 12:13 PM
Closed Account
Quote:

More twoddle, good grief!
Oct 04, 2010, 12:16 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam
Phoenix,

Why is it that you spend so much time hunting out such OTT articles?

Can you explain how a couple of private school 'rules' somehow have defined the entirety of British Law?

Well, nothing but 100's of OTT over-emotional (UK or European) threads started, about most of which you have acknowledge you have no experience of.

It's just plain boring!

Well, I've had enough of such Tosh - so I think there is no point in me commenting any more on how ridiculous they are!

Feel free to use all of your threads started to bolster your (obvious) dose of Daily Fear!
Virtual Ignore works well.
Last edited by coastalflyer; Oct 05, 2010 at 04:24 PM.
Oct 04, 2010, 12:24 PM
forcing kids to say prayers is almost as crazy.

I'm all for teaching children about various religions in school, but feel that a persons choice of religion should be thier own decision.

I was in Istanbul, Turkey a couple of weeks ago, where over 98 of the population are muslim. I don't think I saw more than 20 women in burkas the whole time I was there. The country is definately more forward thinking in terms of secular education than "Christian" ones such as the UK or USA
Oct 04, 2010, 12:25 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard S
forcing kids to say prayers is almost as crazy.

I'm all for teaching children about various religions in school, but feel that a persons choice of religion should be thier own decision.

I was in Istanbul, Turkey a couple of weeks ago, where over 98 of the population are muslim. I don't think I saw more than 20 women in burkas the whole time I was there. The country is definately more forward thinking in terms of secular education than "Christian" ones such as the UK or USA
The Imam's will put an end to this soon enough!

J
Oct 04, 2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
The Imam's will put an end to this soon enough!

J
how many muslims/Imans have you met personally?
Oct 04, 2010, 12:56 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
how many muslims/Imans have you met personally?
Too many ... my IT department is full of them.

Also,

I have traveled around the world, so lets just say that indirectly I have met millions of them...

Need to know more?

J
Oct 04, 2010, 12:57 PM
is your IT department plotting jihad?
Oct 04, 2010, 12:58 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
is your IT department plotting jihad?
It might very well be!

J
Oct 04, 2010, 09:40 PM
..teach monkeys to fly..
Quote:
Too many ... my IT department is full of them.

Also,

I have traveled around the world, so lets just say that indirectly I have met millions of them...

Need to know more?

J
Patheticism is, by itself pathetic.

Racism, is by itself, ignorant.

Marten
Oct 05, 2010, 01:45 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marten
Patheticism is, by itself pathetic.

Racism, is by itself, ignorant.

Marten
Wait, so its racism? How? Muslim trouble comes in white (America just lowered the hammer on 5-6 sellout German Muslims in Afgan), black americans are members of the Nation of Islam and fruit nation and cause damage to our society, Chinese muslims killed other Chinese last year in attacts ... I am not calling a race of people throw-backs, I am call an entire religion (muslim) throw-backs!

Just let me know!

J
Oct 05, 2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
I am not calling a race of people throw-backs, I am call an entire religion (muslim) throw-backs!

Just let me know!

J
So your just a bigot then ...

imgumby
Oct 05, 2010, 04:11 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgumby
So your just a bigot then ...

imgumby
Religious bigot? If so, then Yes! My God is derived from the Hebrew faith. His son was born upon the Earth to suffer so that God would spare us his wrath! The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit (you and me) ahmen brother!

Now if that makes your skin crawl and your gut flinch, it sounds to me as if you need to be born again from your heathenous ways! Put down your magazines, disconnect your computer from the adult visuals, and RUN down to your nearest Christian/Jewish church and get saved!

I am sure, Reverend Richie can point the way to your salvation if you are willing to believe and accept!

John 3:16 that is ALL you need, all you need!

Look at Britain; they have moved away from God and now the muslims are moving in!

J

Quick Reply