Oct 04, 2010, 10:08 PM
excelling at mediocrity
Dave, I always have a chance at the win... a slim one. I am cannon fodder for the big guns.

Tim...OMG!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2010, 10:16 PM
Spins With Gliders
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch-1
Yup Dave J.

I think JLo is right.

Dave R.
"JLo" - lol - love it.
Oct 04, 2010, 10:38 PM
Must Luv DLG
Hey Dave J.

BSOAZ is going to have rounds of Poker. As our next club contest is a tune up, let's gamble a round.

Dave R.
Oct 04, 2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopherhunter
Attachment 3516543

It's..... It's..... beautiful!

Yeah, it's beautiful how they prepared the ground before the sod went it. See how level it is? You can't even see the sprinkler heads. Awesome work!

Cheers,

Gary
Oct 04, 2010, 11:41 PM
hass-alfed and bass-ackwards
Quote:
Attachment 3516543

It's..... It's..... beautiful!
A gopherhunter's dream, really.
Oct 05, 2010, 05:52 PM
a.k.a. Bob Parks
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsoti
A gopherhunter's dream, really.
We can see how many skips we can get with a 22 short before hitting the gophers!
Oct 05, 2010, 10:20 PM
excelling at mediocrity
Hey Team Colorado, have any of you booked rooms at BSOA yet? I will be flying down Friday, return Sunday. Maybe we can share a rental car?
Oct 05, 2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Hey Team Colorado, have any of you booked rooms at BSOA yet? I will be flying down Friday, return Sunday. Maybe we can share a rental car?
Well, JLo and I are driving down together. I think we're probably going to be staying at a hotel in Eloy. I think this probably means we'll be hauling your stuff down, right John?

Any other Colorado flyers needing to have their equipment hauled to Eloy? Standard freight rates apply.

Cheers,

Gary
Oct 06, 2010, 07:47 AM
As Gary said we are driving down, and probably staying at the Travelodge in Eloy. Im trying to arrange for the use of the club trailer, but we need to know if there is interest from others for us to haul their stuff and help out on gas. Sure would be nice to have somewhere to leave planes set up and out of the weather, but not worth it if its just for Garys and my convince. Let us know ASAP. I will approach the club officers this weekend with it.

John
Oct 06, 2010, 08:47 AM
usaf3kteam
Can't wait to see you all and thank you in person for believing in me and cheering Charlie and me on.
Oct 06, 2010, 09:31 AM
Well you deserve it George. Wish we were closer so we could fly together more often.
John
Oct 06, 2010, 09:57 AM
excelling at mediocrity
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOLOVINS
Well you deserve it George. Wish we were closer so we could fly together more often.
John
+1 bro.

The trailer is an excellent idea. I will want to reserve some space for my stuff. I'll help out on costs for sure. I was just sitting here thinking that I should look at renting a full-size van (like the "Rent This Man" van) to protect my models and crawl into during the sandstorms.

I am definitely IN on the idea.

John
Oct 07, 2010, 06:59 AM
No more takers on the trailer space?
Oct 07, 2010, 08:27 AM
Spins With Gliders
Thread OP
I'd be in on it... but I found out yesterday that I need to drop out of BSOA... the back issues are hitting me again.
Oct 07, 2010, 09:37 AM
OK due to a club open contest conflict, and lack of a strong response to this we ARE NOT taking a trailer to AZ. John J. you are in with Gary and me-like we did for Poway, the rest will need to find there own way or work it out with Gary. Not much room left in his truck after the 3 of us load up though. Talked to George M., they will be bringing their trailer and willing to share some space to leave our planes set up in. Thanks George and Charlie.

Quick Reply