Thread Tools
Oct 11, 2010, 10:55 AM
Registered User
I forgot about it, thanks Gary. BTW I got lucky and bought a LH rudder for my Stobel3 from Oleg. Should be ready for the 23rd.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2010, 10:55 AM
excelling at mediocrity
JONKE's Avatar
+1, Gary...Cannon fodder for the big guns.
Oct 11, 2010, 11:14 AM
Registered User
gjensen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopherhunter
+1, Gary...Cannon fodder for the big guns.
Yeah, we can help them practice avoiding mid-air collisions.
Oct 11, 2010, 11:17 AM
Where is the lift?
cptsnoopy's Avatar
I'm not sure how it will go if the wind turns out to be 0 to 6 mph.

Charlie
Oct 11, 2010, 04:01 PM
excelling at mediocrity
JONKE's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptsnoopy
I'm not sure how it will go if the wind turns out to be 0 to 6 mph.

Charlie
It will be fun.
Oct 11, 2010, 08:14 PM
launch height can't fix stupid
anyone out there have an extra D47 servo that I buy? Need to replace one and would prefer to get it locally before having to order online.
Thanks
Cory
Last edited by corsha99; Oct 11, 2010 at 10:14 PM.
Oct 11, 2010, 09:42 PM
Spins With Gliders
djensen's Avatar
Thread OP
I just heard from Mr Runyon that we're getting another of the F3J guys to join us at the next contest!

Attaboy Dave!!!!!
Oct 12, 2010, 05:55 AM
Registered User
Who is it?
Oct 12, 2010, 08:27 AM
Spins With Gliders
djensen's Avatar
Thread OP
Mike V!
Oct 12, 2010, 08:39 AM
Not landing late ever again
threcixty's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen
Mike V!
Nice! Stick a peg in his Orca?
Oct 12, 2010, 08:54 AM
Spins With Gliders
djensen's Avatar
Thread OP
Jim -- are you going to make the October contest? Or do we have to wait till next year to have you whoop up on us again? You should know that son-in-law Scott has taken over my Switch and is doing very well with it... he whooped up on all of us with at in September... he flew a perfect contest!
Oct 12, 2010, 09:38 AM
Registered User
gjensen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsha99
anyone out there have an extra D47 servo that I buy? Need to replace one and would prefer to get it locally before having to order online.
Thanks
Cory
Cory,

I think I can help. Give me a call and we'll make something happen.

Cheers,

Gary
Oct 12, 2010, 02:34 PM
The ground's the limit.
shawnc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen
Jim -- are you going to make the October contest? Or do we have to wait till next year to have you whoop up on us again? You should know that son-in-law Scott has taken over my Switch and is doing very well with it... he whooped up on all of us with at in September... he flew a perfect contest!
I thought he had a 970 or so throw-out round.

Shawn
Oct 12, 2010, 04:10 PM
Spins With Gliders
djensen's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnc
I thought he had a 970 or so throw-out round.

Shawn
... throwing that out, he had a perfect game. ... and how I wish *I* had a 970 for a throwout!!!
Oct 12, 2010, 04:51 PM
"Will Slope For Food"
Granite's Avatar
Hey Dave / Launch-1,

Where are you flying DLG in Golden? I fly the soccer fields , Camp George and few other locations. It would be good to hook up and toss the planes around with someone else for a change. Currently flying a Steigeisen and a Taboo GT.

Steve


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Stories of stupid happenings! A.B. Sailboats 8 Nov 08, 2009 10:54 PM
Discussion DLG competition in Colorado?? Beauregard Hand Launch 4 Apr 18, 2007 03:13 AM