Oct 04, 2010, 08:47 AM
Spins With Gliders
Thread OP
I dunno, John... looks like it and the Steig did ok at the TS contest. Might be time to "upgrade".......
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2010, 08:51 AM
Yes PLEASE get the steig.
Oct 04, 2010, 09:03 AM
Spins With Gliders
Thread OP
... methinks I might be rethinking my plans........
Oct 04, 2010, 10:18 AM
Whats wrong with Steigs?
Oct 04, 2010, 10:41 AM
Spins With Gliders
Thread OP
Nothing wrong with them at all, Bob -- we're hoping to see you out at the field with yours soon! We've been hearing reports of you flying, but it's still just a "rumor" until you join us for a contest! Oct 23 might be a good day for you to finally join in!

The "plans" I'm reconsidering is my hesitation to finally move to a moldie!
Oct 04, 2010, 11:50 AM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Many thanks for all the Colorado guys signing up for 2010 Blue Skies over Arizona. You guys are always a class act...and darn good pilots too...!
-Dave
Oct 04, 2010, 12:03 PM
Spins With Gliders
Thread OP
It's official... the next RMSA DLG contest is Oct 23. Considering the shortening days, we'll get started with the pilot meeting at 9am, with flying starting immediately after.

This will be treated as our warm-up to the BSOA contest. With that in mind, do you guys have any tasks that you'd like to make sure we practice?
Oct 04, 2010, 01:07 PM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Here are the tasks for BSoAZ:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...10&postcount=4
Oct 04, 2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh!
Many thanks for all the Colorado guys signing up for 2010 Blue Skies over Arizona. You guys are always a class act...and darn good pilots too...!
-Dave
Dave,

I think the reason you are seeing so much participation from the Colorado flyers is that we get a lot of participation at the Colorado events from Arizona flyers. It goes both ways and it's just more fun to fly with a bunch of good pilots and good people. I'm hoping to get to a couple of your "Beat The Heat" events next year as well.

Oh, and I've told everyone here about the lush grass out on the Eloy field. They can't wait to wiggle their toes in that cool green grass and maybe do some barefoot flying.

Cheers,

Gary
Oct 04, 2010, 09:00 PM
Must Luv DLG

Don't pay attention to rumors

Yup Dave J.

I think JLo is right. Don't get a Stobel. Actually I think it's time for a comeback of the Climax; try that instead!

Dave R.
Oct 04, 2010, 09:29 PM
Not landing late ever again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch-1
Yup Dave J.

I think JLo is right. Don't get a Stobel. Actually I think it's time for a comeback of the Climax; try that instead!

Dave R.
Climax sux.. go Vertigo or Skeeter!
Oct 04, 2010, 09:49 PM
excelling at mediocrity
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjensen
... They can't wait to wiggle their toes in that cool green grass and maybe do some barefoot flying.

Cheers,

Gary

Name: Blue_Skies_Photos_C.jpg
Views: 541
Size: 52.5 KB
Description:

It's..... It's..... beautiful!
Oct 04, 2010, 09:50 PM
Must Luv DLG
Hey Jonke,

Great pj's that you showed on the F3K thread for TS. I wanna a pair!!!

Dave R.

PS - Hey Dave J. can you arrange for rain/show at our upcoming October 23rd contest? I want to be ready to the next TS.
Oct 04, 2010, 09:54 PM
Must Luv DLG
Guys, you know that if we all showed up at the AZ contest in red-white-blue pj's, that would undoubtedly phych out the MoBros and we could have a chance at the win. That is if Jun doesn't show up!
Oct 04, 2010, 10:02 PM
hass-alfed and bass-ackwards
If ALL of the CO guys attending BSOA show up in PJ's as part of a psych-out, I'll fly the fly-off in a speedo (If I make it, that is.)

(Speedo + shoes, that is. I have tender feetsies.)

Quick Reply