Nov 25, 2010, 12:37 PM
Ready for the Flight line!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Pax
Check at PW-RC.com. Bet Philip has them in stock and you can buy a fully loaded one for less than you can peice one together. Took a week and a day to get here from China.

Kasra, Congrats on the maiden. Weather is going to suck here for the next couple of days. Let us know what prop combo you come up with.

Week and a day? Man, what took so long? LOL, I ordered mine on a Sunday night, it shipped on wed morning and i had Friday morning! I was hoping to beat the wife to the mail box, but, LOL, i get a text and a picture of the box with the wife sayin, "What the is this? Oooop's..... Ah, Thankyou honey for my early Christmas present! Ok, so that didn't work but.....
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2010, 01:40 PM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddy
Week and a day? Man, what took so long? LOL, I ordered mine on a Sunday night, it shipped on wed morning and i had Friday morning! I was hoping to beat the wife to the mail box, but, LOL, i get a text and a picture of the box with the wife sayin, "What the is this? Oooop's..... Ah, Thankyou honey for my early Christmas present! Ok, so that didn't work but.....
LOL! The Christmas idea didn't go over so well huh?

You got yours because your so close to the coast and customs for that side of the continent. I am in the middle south of the country. Doesn't matter which coast it hits it is still taking 5 days to get to me.
Nov 25, 2010, 02:16 PM
Ex-President @ HMM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddy
Where were you today? I few mine and it flys nice
Nov 25, 2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggie9999
Where were you today? I few mine and it flys nice

Had to much to do today, wish i could have been there,,, Any video?
Nov 25, 2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
LOL! The Christmas idea didn't go over so well huh?

You got yours because your so close to the coast and customs for that side of the continent. I am in the middle south of the country. Doesn't matter which coast it hits it is still taking 5 days to get to me.

Nope! Not a chance, but i tried to make it fly (pun) anyways.....
Nov 25, 2010, 05:30 PM
Next time, surprise her with a package for her. Make it a good one and she will never question your packages again.
Nov 25, 2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Next time, surprise her with a package for her. Make it a good one and she will never question your packages again.

Not to worry, she is well taken care of........
Nov 26, 2010, 03:30 AM
Well, i decided to put the decals on her so she wont be flying naked
Took a little liberties with the decals......

Hope tomorrow's the day!

All i need is my "N" numbers and we are good to go!
Nov 26, 2010, 09:44 AM
Looking good Ed! The decals ain't worth a squat but they will work till the repaint.
Nov 26, 2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Looking good Ed! The decals ain't worth a squat but they will work till the repaint.

I agree, i could not fly with it blank so, i just put them on. After she is all dialed in, the paint will flow! Fellow club member huggie9999 turned me on to this plane when he showed me his at the field a couple of weeks ago, just fell in love with it when i saw it. No way im flying the same scheme. been looking at some cool 310's on line (Real Ones) and there are some nice paint's out there, just depends on how extravagant you want to get.... By the way,

My wife hates you now Jeff...........
Last edited by Fast_Eddy; Nov 26, 2010 at 09:52 PM.
Nov 27, 2010, 12:31 AM

!!WARNING!! ESC Programming

Just a warning or something to look for. I was going over the plane one last time before its scheduled maiden tomorrow. I did a throttle run up and when I throttled back I noticed that the port motor was shutting down before the starboard. I played with it and it sounded like the port motor was running slower and it felt like the starboard side was pulling harder creating a yaw. I called up my buddy who has some experience with Dynams products and he told me that there is a programming card for these escs. He also did some looking on youtube and found a way to manually program in a brake and that there are 2 timing settings. There is low timing and high speed timing. After watching the video I unplugged one esc from the motor completely and programmed each side individually with no brake and high speed timing. Once I plugged everything back up, both motors pulled equally and stopped within a fraction of each other. Please check this before your flight and fix if necessary. Here is the video so that you can take care of this issue if it presents itself.

Dynam ESC programming for E-Razor 450 (9 min 12 sec)

Orion
Nov 27, 2010, 01:47 AM
OP. Thanks for the info.

Good luck on your maidens guys

I flew mine again today...three days in a row...I really like this plane. Here is a poor quality video.

Dynam Grand Cruiser aka C310 Flight (3 min 25 sec)
Latest blog entry: Car Show
Nov 27, 2010, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Just a warning or something to look for. I was going over the plane one last time before its scheduled maiden tomorrow. I did a throttle run up and when I throttled back I noticed that the port motor was shutting down before the starboard. I played with it and it sounded like the port motor was running slower and it felt like the starboard side was pulling harder creating a yaw. I called up my buddy who has some experience with Dynams products and he told me that there is a programming card for these escs. He also did some looking on youtube and found a way to manually program in a brake and that there are 2 timing settings. There is low timing and high speed timing. After watching the video I unplugged one esc from the motor completely and programmed each side individually with no brake and high speed timing. Once I plugged everything back up, both motors pulled equally and stopped within a fraction of each other. Please check this before your flight and fix if necessary. Here is the video so that you can take care of this issue if it presents itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7dbI7RiUwc

Orion
Thank you for that! It was in fact doing that!

Much appreciated!
Nov 27, 2010, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasra
OP. Thanks for the info.

Good luck on your maidens guys

I flew mine again today...three days in a row...I really like this plane. Here is a poor quality video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzgesUo8h8

LOL! @ "Try Hovering it"
Man Kasra, you really wrung it out literally.
I will gladly take poor quality video over no video any day.

Your welcome Eddy. I hope it gets you all fixed up.

0MPH winds today but currently 28 degrees outside. Damn cold weather.
Nov 27, 2010, 08:38 AM
Just "plane addicted"...
Orion - thx for the info - will be looking for that.

Kasra - thx for the video - she sure does have plenty of power to climb....

Quick Reply