Sep 24, 2010, 02:43 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
Thread OP
Cool

Saturday, September 25th, will be flying as usual

Matt S called and informed me that the Circus will be out yet tonight. Whoa, whhhhaaaaa?
He will send a global email when he gets home if he has the list.
Thank Matt when you see him on Saturday for taking the time to research this. Lets fly.

See you in the am,
Rick
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I can fly...
Plan on being there early!
Sep 24, 2010, 02:55 PM

Thanks Rick & Matt

Charging
Sep 24, 2010, 05:23 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
Wow what sort of circus sets up and breaks down in 24 hours. I drive by rodeo everyday and I don't think I saw the big top.
Sep 24, 2010, 07:05 PM
Rick I will bring the esc in the am before work...
Sep 24, 2010, 09:34 PM
It was a very small circus and it was 100% contained inside the Rodeo arenas. One of the circus people told me that they "sneak-in" for 1 day so they do not have to pull any permits, not even for food vending- that will make you think before you buy a hotdog.
Sep 24, 2010, 09:54 PM
Pattern Abuser
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattinAZ
It was a very small circus and it was 100% contained inside the Rodeo arenas. One of the circus people told me that they "sneak-in" for 1 day so they do not have to pull any permits, not even for food vending- that will make you think before you buy a hotdog.
It was also $18 a head, kids free with coupon.

Hope they cleaned up the elephant poop.
Sep 24, 2010, 10:57 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
Thread OP
Sorry about the duplicate email after Matts. I missed Matt's earler email.
Whats next, assisted care?

Rick
Sep 25, 2010, 12:58 AM
Back to Boats
This is officially ridiculous!

Early this week, when it looks like I'll be able to fly this weekend, I find out that the field is closed because of the circus.

Then tonight, I find out I can't go flying. Then I find out the field IS open tomorrow. Is God laughing at me?
Sep 25, 2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenseaships
This is officially ridiculous!

Early this week, when it looks like I'll be able to fly this weekend, I find out that the field is closed because of the circus.

Then tonight, I find out I can't go flying. Then I find out the field IS open tomorrow. Is God laughing at me?
YES

Quick Reply