Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Sep 23, 2010, 12:35 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Discussion

SEFF 2011 announced!! April 11-16, 2011


I thought it was going to be rescheduled for the fall but the dates are announced. It is also the 10th anniversary!!!

Is it too early to be excited about SEFF?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2010, 12:39 PM
ekotil is offline
Find More Posts by ekotil
Registered User
ekotil's Avatar
Great news!
Old Sep 23, 2010, 12:42 PM
FiremanBill is offline
Find More Posts by FiremanBill
aka Ranger Bill
FiremanBill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
I thought it was going to be rescheduled for the fall but the dates are announced. It is also the 10th anniversary!!!

Is it too early to be excited about SEFF?

It is never to early to be excited about SEFF! I am so stoked right now!!!
Old Sep 23, 2010, 12:43 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Maybe this year we can meet up like we tried to last/this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanBill View Post
It is never to early to be excited about SEFF! I am so stoked right now!!!
Old Sep 23, 2010, 03:34 PM
Louierc is offline
Find More Posts by Louierc
Just Plane Nuts
Louierc's Avatar
Wow - I was sure it was moving to the Fall, better weather, etc. What happened too much push-back? Putting it on the calendar for 2011. Are we there yet ??
Old Sep 23, 2010, 07:01 PM
ZackJones is offline
Find More Posts by ZackJones
It's just a plane.
ZackJones's Avatar
I just saw an article about this even in a recent Fly RC Mag. Is it always held in the same location? Guess I'd better go read it .
Old Sep 23, 2010, 08:06 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Check www.seff2011.com

Lots of info. Same place every year thanks to Mac Hodges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackJones View Post
I just saw an article about this even in a recent Fly RC Mag. Is it always held in the same location? Guess I'd better go read it .
Old Sep 24, 2010, 06:44 AM
pmmartin is offline
Find More Posts by pmmartin
Fly Every Day
pmmartin's Avatar

Great News!


This is a big surprise and I am soooo happy That is going to be in April again. I give 10 votes for keeping the event in April!

This is the best event of the year and I don't mean just airplane related but in general as well. GO SEFF!!!!
Old Sep 24, 2010, 07:03 AM
FiremanBill is offline
Find More Posts by FiremanBill
aka Ranger Bill
FiremanBill's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Maybe this year we can meet up like we tried to last/this year!
We'll be there in the same spot we were this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmmartin View Post
This is a big surprise and I am soooo happy That is going to be in April again. I give 10 votes for keeping the event in April!

This is the best event of the year and I don't mean just airplane related but in general as well. GO SEFF!!!!
Amen Brother!

We'll probably be camped right next to you again, same spots as this year.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 07:08 AM
pmmartin is offline
Find More Posts by pmmartin
Fly Every Day
pmmartin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanBill View Post
We'll be there in the same spot we were this year!



Amen Brother!

We'll probably be camped right next to you again, same spots as this year.
Sounds great - can't wait!!
Old Sep 24, 2010, 07:15 AM
ZackJones is offline
Find More Posts by ZackJones
It's just a plane.
ZackJones's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
Check www.seff2011.com

Lots of info. Same place every year thanks to Mac Hodges.
I'm in. We used to live in Warner Robins, GA and our daughther is still there going to college.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 07:06 PM
TonyCr is offline
Find More Posts by TonyCr
Registered User
I'm putting it on my calendar right now Still upset that work and family obligations made me miss last year .
Old Sep 29, 2010, 11:18 PM
MikeMayberry is offline
Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
Hitec/Multiplex USA
MikeMayberry's Avatar
Bummer the week after the Toledo show....Not a very freindly date for the manufacturers.

Mike.
Old Oct 01, 2010, 10:57 AM
dee-grose is offline
Find More Posts by dee-grose
Wishing I was at Torrey Pines
dee-grose's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackJones View Post
I just saw an article about this even in a recent Fly RC Mag. Is it always held in the same location? Guess I'd better go read it .
I saw that article too...good stuff!
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 01, 2010, 12:40 PM
heli-headcase is offline
Find More Posts by heli-headcase
Multifaceted Heli Nut

It's been a while...


Last SEFF attended was 2004. Maybe it's time to come back in 2011. One spectacular E-Vent


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Seff 2011 fireplug1111 SEFF 626 Mar 08, 2011 11:52 AM
Question How do you get your planes to SEFF 2011? going4speed SEFF 35 Sep 29, 2010 12:16 AM
Discussion New Radio Rule for SEFF 2011 Jeff Meyers SEFF 205 May 08, 2010 02:32 PM
Discussion SEFF 2010 - April 22-25 in Americus, GA Jeff Meyers SEFF 1912 Apr 29, 2010 10:36 PM
Discussion Mark your calendars - 2011 EFX will be March 11-13 rampman Electric Flight Expo 7 Mar 26, 2010 01:19 PM