Old Sep 23, 2010, 06:19 AM View Post
therealeasytiger
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Over-competition). Show it to me anyway.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 08:03 AM
Find More Posts by killer vtwin
it still cheaper than your stuff .a lt cheaper .come down on your pricing .I got the xb-70 from hobby king for 170.00 shipped 4days it was here.so why are you better at 279.oo before shipping
Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:40 PM
Find More Posts by tc3wins
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Improvments, well lets see. Customer service is perfect, prices are great, the web site well just add what you have in stock, and ad better pictures.
Old Sep 24, 2010, 08:12 PM
Find More Posts by rjp0325
DHL was a great suggestion. I'd also check out FED EX. They go everywhere. I also agree, the customer needs to know if the product is in immediate stock. I hate waiting for a new jet and not knowing when I'll receive it. But then again, there is only one thing worse than "back order", that's placing your order and never receiving it.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkylineFlyer View Post
KillerVTwin, what do think would work then? Maybe my wording is incorrect?
the only thing these guys need to work on is getting the product they sell to you when they say they are .i am still waiting on the B-2 air frame when the original order was placed in july .Now its sept.27 60 days is way to long .I did receive the other stuff but my order is still not completed.evry week its something else .now i am pleased with all the planes that arrived but the order is not complete. i'm noy sure what it will take to improve the lithargic delivery system ,but poeple have to wait in exess of 60 days its not going to workout for them ,Personally would not of ordered anything that is not available .for shipping within 1-3 days .Thats the industry standard,I have faith in chuck in that I will get the B-2 airframe eventually.60 days is way to long to wait in any standard or bussiness model,so for their sake I hope they get it together and soon
Old Sep 27, 2010, 10:17 PM
Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Hawk Fanatic
Thanks KVT for the comments. Any to help us improve is always appreciated. When was the last time you talked to Chuck on this matter of the B-2? Today, yesterday? Would you like me to address this with him for you and see what we can do?
Old Sep 28, 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkylineFlyer View Post
Thanks KVT for the comments. Any to help us improve is always appreciated. When was the last time you talked to Chuck on this matter of the B-2? Today, yesterday? Would you like me to address this with him for you and see what we can do?
i spoke with chuck yesterday hes a great guy,i know you guys are working hard it cant be easy to please everyone,a lot of bugs to work out and this I understand ,I want to see you guy succeed more than anything cuz once you deal with chuck its like haveing an uncle in the bussiness.my impaitiance can get the best of me my girl can attest to that ,lol.sky you guys have been getting a lot of grief from some guys and i have always come to hsw defence when needed .chuck has been super in putting up with me calling and checking in ,I just hate waiting and thats my problem ,I feel you guys are gonna get it rolling smooth soon ,as a client of hsw I showed my faith in you guys ,chuck did say it would take 4-6 weeks when and after i ordered but beleive me I did not want to hear that since I got so spoiled with 5-7 days delivered .chuck emailed me last night and said he should be shipping this week .if not then maybe next week,So from order to delivery of product is the only issue that I see needs the most improvement. I understand that some products are not released from the factory but alot of stuff is readily available at other sources,I am pulling for you guys to beat the snot out of the trouble maker posters/dealers no names needed we know who they are.so good luck to you guys and a big ROLL TIDE
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:35 PM
Find More Posts by Yort69
Killer, did you get your stuff yet? Thanks
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:58 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
I am there with Killer, I have made a few orders with HSw and Chuck has been Like an Uncle, He trys So hard to get the job done right. and He puts up with My frustrations, I am really Bad about waiting for stuff to get here. But Chuck just keeps pressing on and is good at it. Once he does get the bugs worked out I think HSW will be Huge.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 10:14 PM
Find More Posts by Mikey-flies
Please list the prices for various configurations separately! List airframe, pnp/receiver ready, rtf, etc with the various prices if people can order these configurations. This would make browsing much easier. A ballpark for shipping would be nice too as often that is a pretty decent chunk of the overall cost.
Old Nov 03, 2010, 07:30 AM
Find More Posts by DickWeddingen
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer vtwin View Post
i spoke with chuck yesterday hes a great guy,i know you guys are working hard it cant be easy to please everyone,a lot of bugs to work out and this I understand ,I want to see you guy succeed more than anything cuz once you deal with chuck its like haveing an uncle in the bussiness.my impaitiance can get the best of me my girl can attest to that ,lol.sky you guys have been getting a lot of grief from some guys and i have always come to hsw defence when needed .chuck has been super in putting up with me calling and checking in ,I just hate waiting and thats my problem ,I feel you guys are gonna get it rolling smooth soon ,as a client of hsw I showed my faith in you guys ,chuck did say it would take 4-6 weeks when and after i ordered but beleive me I did not want to hear that since I got so spoiled with 5-7 days delivered .chuck emailed me last night and said he should be shipping this week .if not then maybe next week,So from order to delivery of product is the only issue that I see needs the most improvement. I understand that some products are not released from the factory but alot of stuff is readily available at other sources,I am pulling for you guys to beat the snot out of the trouble maker posters/dealers no names needed we know who they are.so good luck to you guys and a big ROLL TIDE
So...after 3 months of waiting, you finally got your B-2 airframe? Will you order again?
Old Nov 04, 2010, 11:41 AM
Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
The product descriptions need work. Much to vague. What's included, what's not included, specifications, etc... Also a shipping calculator so you can see what something is going to cost before you complete the checkout.
Old Nov 04, 2010, 11:45 AM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
With shipping changing all the time . HSW looks to see what is going to be the best shipping company, and what is going to save you money. But you are right they need to add more descriptions, and I think they are working on that.
Old Nov 04, 2010, 12:38 PM
Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Hawk Fanatic
Yes, yes we are. We do have our shipping page that gives estimates of the shipping cost based on size.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 08:47 AM
Find More Posts by HighintheSky11

Multiple Shipping Options from hobbyshopwarehouse.com

It sound's like everything said in this thread so far is basically the blueprint for a succesful startup business venture.I personally have made 1 order from HSW about 2 weeks ago for 2 Su-34's.Waiting to see how it turns out.Nothing but positive things to say so far about HSW.They have great customer service but having more in-depth website info,various shipping options and honest, upfront estimated time of delivery would basically make you guy's king of the hill.This industry is begging for an honest edf company with reasonable prices,assorted inventory and everything stated above.So much so that if I myself had a little start up budget I would give it a shot myself.Stay honest and keep customers informed.The multiple shipping options IS the key my friend!You guy's already have half of the process in order now just work out the kink's. Your current customers (including me), are waiting to see if it's all too good to be true. Do what you know needs to be done and become the leader in this industry or bow down to profit margins like all the other company's out there already.Do you folk's want an unsuccesful,TIME WASTING,STRESS INDUCING business venture,or a lucrative self-sustaining career?The ball is in your court Good luck in the future and I hope you do everything in your power to keep customers like me happy!