to remove ads between posts
Sep 23, 2010, 09:22 AM
Concept Builder
Subscribing, I love scratch custom jets.
Sep 23, 2010, 10:17 AM
That looks very sweet, can't wait to see it finished!
Sep 23, 2010, 04:20 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
Thanks for looking guys, I can't close her up yet until my electros arrives. I'm really excited how she's going to look in the air. I have a "PORSCHE" paint scheme in mind. I will be adding CF on the LE just in case, I will post my progress whenever I can.

Mayday.
Last edited by Kronikpilot; Sep 24, 2010 at 04:01 AM.
Sep 27, 2010, 08:56 AM
BOXFUSE KING!
OK. I will not wait for the slow boat from HK, so we have to make sacrifices. The BF109 got all the electros I need I'm afraid I have to chop her up for the sake of science
Sep 27, 2010, 12:50 PM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Mayday that is looking nice!

Too bad about tearing up the 109 though is that Ken's SEMFF design? or SEFF?

I always make sure i make my hardware removable for just that reason. I hate to lose a good airframe when i need the hardware out.

BTW, skinning your Enteprise starting tonight..
Sep 27, 2010, 05:09 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
Hey SGTalon, I love your star trek fleets(i'm a sucker for cool looking birds). The enterprise skin is a great Idea....Yes thats Ken's SEMFF design, awesome plans and really good fliers, I built a bunch of them.

...as far as this KRONIK project I am still trying to figure things out before I maiden her, but shes almost done hope to see her in the air soon. Thanks for looking.

Mayday.
Sep 27, 2010, 07:25 PM
BOXFUSE KING!
OK. I might maiden her tomorow morning.

Here are few pics of the electros layout before I close her up.

Enjoy.
Sep 27, 2010, 08:18 PM
Lawn dart pilot/builder
sick , i can't wait .. hope you catch it on film.

if your wing loading is too high you can put some clear plastic between fuse and verts / fences.
should be sweet the proportions lool good.
this is where if box fuses are lifting bodies you will grab some there. LOL

-- fly it -- fly it .... .
Sep 28, 2010, 04:12 AM
BOXFUSE KING!
Thanks Scott, I calculated everything before I decide to build her, I usually able to pin point the CG and wing loading, this bird is done! I know she's going to fly really well. I'm expecting a 5min. flight only unless I build a slightly bigger WS. She's READY TO TAKE OFF!....

I will report back if I decided to maiden her TODAY! here are the pics for now!
Sep 28, 2010, 06:45 AM
BOXFUSE KING!

Maidened!

WOW! just WOW...I don't know how many times I built a bird where it did'nt need any trim during maiden. This is now my favorite bird! I will upload a better final video, all I had was the IPHONE.

enjoy! Check first post.

mayday
Last edited by Kronikpilot; Sep 28, 2010 at 06:55 AM.
Sep 28, 2010, 06:50 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Wow!!! That flies Nice and looks so Cool !!!
Sep 28, 2010, 06:58 AM
BOXFUSE KING!
Thank you Sir, I will upload the final video after I painted her. I hope she can handle my flying/piloting characteristic.

mayday.
Sep 28, 2010, 07:45 AM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Favorite until you recieve a shipment from Michigan

It looks great! The canard really makes it look awesome.

I have had a few planes that didn't require trim on the first flight. The last one was Dz1sfb's SEMFF Combat Sea Fury. Love it when a plane just flies.