Sep 22, 2010, 11:36 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Discussion

What happened to the big thread about Hobby Shop Warehouse

I want to add my story, too, this guy is a ripoff, but I cannot find the thread. I am seriously angry now.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 22, 2010, 11:39 AM
T-28C, Extra 300, Beast UMX
It was moved to the Vendor Talk section where it belonged. Not trying to speak for the Mods but based on observation of what seems to be allowable, if you have a vendor issue story specific to an individual airplane with an existing thread here, you could probably add your comments there - otherwise, it probably belongs in the Vendor Talk section.
Sep 22, 2010, 11:47 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
I found a newer thread on the vendor section but could ntot find the original.
I can;t understand things here, all the rules, seems okay to falsely promote companies if you get a free model, but not allowed to say bad if you got ripped off...I am really upset right now, sorry. But I don'[t want anybody to get taken like I was.
Sep 22, 2010, 11:49 AM
T-28C, Extra 300, Beast UMX
Sorry to hear about the issues you are having FWIW. If your issue is related to a specific plane like the C-17 they are offering, your comment would probably be OK there based on what I have seen the Mods allow elsewhere.

Which plane/planes are you having issues getting?

You could always start your own warning/alert thread in the Vendor Talk section - I suggest you be specific about what your problems have been, what you feel was less than honest dealings, and what your resolution will be.

Be prepared for the fanboys to come to their favorite shops' defense, that apparently happens with all vendors.
Sep 22, 2010, 11:52 AM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Mig29. He has been giving me excuses for many weeks, first one then another, and after a while, he started crossing himself up, which is what happens when you lie, you cannot keep all the stories straight. Shipping damage, customs, sent to the wrong customer, every possible excuse. he just did not have it and could not get it. He kept trying to sell me on using my money for a different plane. Enough already. The guy lies.
And yes, I am upset, I should probably stop posting for a while.
Sep 22, 2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjimmy
Mig29. He has been giving me excuses for many weeks, first one then another, and after a while, he started crossing himself up, which is what happens when you lie, you cannot keep all the stories straight. Shipping damage, customs, sent to the wrong customer, every possible excuse. he just did not have it and could not get it. He kept trying to sell me on using my money for a different plane. Enough already. The guy lies.
And yes, I am upset, I should probably stop posting for a while.
ok you are definitly not one of my customers i don't know who you are and what your up to but your lying if i have or had your money for any of those jets you;ve mention my customers know that if BH doesn't have them yet no one does and if I got your money as you say where is your paypal dispute there is none because JUST LIKE THE PHONE CALL YOU JUST MADE HEAR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW WE ARE GETTING YOUR SO CALLED EXCLUSIVES TAKE A HIKE IM HERE TO STAY. BTW since your claiming we took your money post your paypal on RC Groups for all to see. because i have not recieved an email of your so called dispute.LOL!!! Love your Jersey Accent
Last edited by FLYGUY24/7; Jan 17, 2011 at 10:54 AM.
Sep 22, 2010, 12:42 PM
Checking CG is for NERDS!
^

Flyguy24/7 has a pattern of accusing people of being undercover agents for other companies...which is possibly because he has engaged in this behavior himself.

I'm glad to hear that this stuff has moved to the vendor talk section.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 01:19 PM
FLYGUY24/7
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while FLYGUY24/7 edits it.
Sep 22, 2010, 02:42 PM
hole digger
I just stumbled across this thread. Just my .02c but I called in an order from Chuck for the Fly Fly MB-339 and some goodies to go with it about 9 days ago and everything arrived yesterday in good shape. I have no complaints at all.

He definately knows the Hobby and I didn't talk to a machine or wait on hold for an hour.

Pete
Sep 22, 2010, 07:53 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokescreen38
^

Flyguy24/7 has a pattern of accusing people of being undercover agents for other companies...which is possibly because he has engaged in this behavior himself.

I'm glad to hear that this stuff has moved to the vendor talk section.
Ya think?

This is the real actual genuine Easytiger here, not afraid to sign my name. Jimmy is a customer of mine, but not me.
I have told him repeatedly via email that posting here will give him heartburn, but to no avail, there is nothing I can do about it.
His situation with HSW, well...it's like shishkabob from a street vendor...
You bought MEAT from an unknown animal on a STICK from a Yemeni guy pushing a cart, with dirt under his nails...and you are going to act all suprised when you spend four hours on the toilet afterwards?
Sep 22, 2010, 08:02 PM
hole digger
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealeasytiger
Ya think?

This is the real actual genuine Easytiger here, not afraid to sign my name. Jimmy is a customer of mine, but not me.
I have told him repeatedly via email that posting here will give him heartburn, but to no avail, there is nothing I can do about it.
His situation with HSW, well...it's like shishkabob from a street vendor...
You bought MEAT from an unknown animal on a STICK from a Yemeni guy pushing a cart, with dirt under his nails...and you are going to act all suprised when you spend four hours on the toilet afterwards?
Not sure what your rambleing post means but isn't it time you got banned again.
As far as customer service I don't think you should be the one to talk
Old Sep 22, 2010, 08:08 PM
therealeasytiger
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence).
Sep 22, 2010, 08:17 PM
I had two thats 2 hoffman magnetics fans blow. one thats 1 in my hand sliced me up good ,my bad .I had that fan repaired and when I installed the two thats 2 fans in my eflight f-15 the other fan blew in the plane slicing wires and foam .so good riddance to hoffman
Sep 22, 2010, 08:18 PM
Quote:
I'm funny...you're not.
I'm still in business...and you're not!
So long, Hoffman Magnetics! OUT OF BUSINESS!
The best part is how you hid it from your dealers for so long, while trying to dump stock at half price behind their backs through your own retail shop.
You got the parent company sued, too! Fans blowing up in people's hands...
Aren't you glad you opened your big mouth, Pete Rice?
You know they had to stop you from speaking after a while?
That the Hoffman Magnetics people felt you just offended too many people?
Go ahead and report me, but now the truth is out.
The worst part is...whatever did I ever do to you? When you got a damaged airplane, I promptly sent you another. You promised to send some motors and fans, you never did.
What exactly did I ever do to you, for you to try to bag on me all the time?
Nothing!
Well...good for the goose, good for the gander!
Oh, and bitez-moi, mon cheri!
you really are a knuckle head
Sep 22, 2010, 08:22 PM
hole digger
Quote:
I'm funny...you're not.
I'm still in business...and you're not!
So long, Hoffman Magnetics! OUT OF BUSINESS!
The best part is how you hid it from your dealers for so long, while trying to dump stock at half price behind their backs through your own retail shop.
You got the parent company sued, too! Fans blowing up in people's hands...
Aren't you glad you opened your big mouth, Pete Rice?
You know they had to stop you from speaking after a while?
That the Hoffman Magnetics people felt you just offended too many people?
Go ahead and report me, but now the truth is out.
The worst part is...whatever did I ever do to you? When you got a damaged airplane, I promptly sent you another. You promised to send some motors and fans, you never did.
What exactly did I ever do to you, for you to try to bag on me all the time?
Nothing!
Well...good for the goose, good for the gander!
Oh, and bitez-moi, mon cheri!
You wouldn't know the truth if it ran over you. As far as the jets they were both JUNK!
When it comes to Hoffman I'll let Les know we are out of business because he doesn't seem to think so.
Funny I wonder why I still get a check from Hoffman is they are out of business.
I wouldn't report you it's to much fun to watch you make a fool of yourself so keep it coming.

Peter Rice
Project Manager
Hoffman Magnetics

Ya want a # Curtis?

Quick Reply