Sep 20, 2010, 10:40 PM
I got too many hobbies!
Thread OP
Discussion

Obama can't admit rights are God given

Since the fool thinks rights are grants of government and not from our Creator or even basic human rights, he edits the Declaration of Independence.

Obama Leaves "By their Creator" Out of Declaration of Independence at Hispanic Caucus Speech (1 min 12 sec)
!
Sep 20, 2010, 10:45 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETT65
Since the fool thinks rights are grants of government and not from our Creator or even basic human rights, he edits the Declaration of Independence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR61u...ayer_embedded#!
I don't know what Obama is! No REALLY!!!

J
Sep 20, 2010, 10:53 PM
Creations Aberration
LMAO
Right on cue, you "people" are so predictable.
I know if I were him & considering the ridiculous rantings of the Wrong wing I'd do this on purpose just to get a rise out of you people.

NO Peace
K~
Sep 20, 2010, 10:59 PM
I got too many hobbies!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethertek
LMAO
Right on cue, you "people" are so predictable.
I know if I were him & considering the ridiculous rantings of the Wrong wing I'd do this on purpose just to get a rise out of you people.

NO Peace
K~
That wouldn't surprise me either, since him and people like yourself don't respect that document or others like it.

You should add some mouth foam to your mutt, it would represent you better.
Sep 20, 2010, 11:02 PM
Creations Aberration
Quote:
That wouldn't surprise me either, since him and people like yourself don't respect that document or others like it.

You should add some mouth foam to your mutt, it would represent you better.
Oh I respect the document, I just have no respect for you or people like you.

NO Peace
K~
Sep 20, 2010, 11:08 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I just have no respect for you or people like you.

NO Peace
K~
It shows...
Sep 20, 2010, 11:09 PM
I got too many hobbies!
Thread OP
Quote:

NO Peace
K~

Dang, don't know how I'll be able to sleep tonight.

As for you respecting it, I know from what you've posted in the past that you don't.
Sep 20, 2010, 11:12 PM
Creations Aberration
Quote:
Dang, don't know how I'll be able to sleep tonight.

As for you respecting it, I know from what you've posted in the past that you don't.
Cite an example.

NO Peace
K~
Sep 20, 2010, 11:18 PM
I wonder how many here have actually read the Declaration, or the Constitution.

Not many would be my guess. Everyone will, of course, claim to have done so.
Sep 20, 2010, 11:20 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Quote:

NO Peace
K~
And rest assured oh bearer of confusion and desolation the feelings are totally mutual from those who think as I do.
Sep 20, 2010, 11:26 PM
How can our rights be given by an imaginary being?
Do we have those rights? absolutely!
Are they given by "God"?...I guess that is open to discussion.
Sep 20, 2010, 11:30 PM
Creations Aberration
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
And rest assured oh bearer of confusion and desolation the feelings are totally mutual from those who think as I do.
LOL

NO PEACE
K~

Boo
Last edited by Aethertek; Oct 15, 2011 at 11:22 PM.
Sep 20, 2010, 11:34 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by yucafrita
Well your right to birth...

Wasn't given to you via your mother. It came from a higher power. The only part your mother did was to do the deed, and to choose to not abort. but she didn't have a choice between you or this one or that one.. heck she didn't even have a choice in if you was to be male or female.
I guess the point I am making is that even if you do not believe in God..... you at least believe that the miracle of Birth, and the miracle of Life is defiantly greater than man. And just as you came into being you, I, and every other person that is born has rights given to us, not from man but from something greater.
I believe it is God....... what or who, do you think gave you those rights?
Sep 20, 2010, 11:36 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by yucafrita
Surely you have read our Declaration of Independence or do you disrespect that also as does your foolish leader?

If they are given of man (king or whatever) they can be taken, but if they are a gift of God, they are indeed ours to own.
Sep 20, 2010, 11:52 PM
Creations Aberration
Hate to break your little fantasy bubble but "Men" can take those "Rights" away at any time they choose.

All it takes is enough firepower & threat of force as has been shown throughout history.

Your Fourth Amendment "Rights" were denied by "Men" in the last presidential admin. as they still are today.

Did god come down & rebuke warrant-less wire tapping & property search as has been codified into law by the Un-Patriot Act.

Maybe god has been out golfing or something & just hasn't noticed how your "Rights" are being violated by mere "Men".

Well I guess if you can believe one fairy-tale you can believe another just as easily.

NO PEACE
K~

Quick Reply