Sep 19, 2010, 10:16 AM
Discussion

Amazing hangar 9 twin otter vids!

Hangar 9 Twin Otter (Music Video) (6 min 6 sec)
Hangar 9 Twin Otter Landings (Music Video) (4 min 22 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2010, 11:08 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
What do you find amazing, the video or the plane or both?
Sep 19, 2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freechip
What do you find amazing, the video or the plane or both?
I think both the vid and the vid is amazing
Last edited by Pilot28; Sep 20, 2010 at 05:55 AM.
Sep 19, 2010, 03:20 PM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Wow, I am afraid you're the one who's being a jerk. I was sincerely simply asking what you found amazing because a lot of people simply link videos cause they find them nice or in your case amazing and have nothing to do with the video or the plane.

I am currently looking for another bigger model then my current Hangar 9 T-34 Mentor and the model in the video looks like something I would be interested in.

So that’s why I asked if you found the video amazing or the plane. Cause if you said the plane was and is amazing I would have continued to post in your thread or privately to get more info on it and your taught on it.

BUT seeing how you like to respond and accuse members of being JERKS, then I could care less of your opinion and will look somewhere else or ask someone else for info on this model.
Last edited by freechip; Sep 19, 2010 at 06:00 PM.
Sep 19, 2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Wow, I am afraid you're the one who's being a jerk. I was sincerely simply asking what you found amazing because a lot of people simply link videos cause they find them nice or in your case amazing and have nothing to do with the video or the plane.

I am currently looking for another bigger model then my current Hangar 9 T-34 Mentor and the model in the video looks like something I would be interested in.

So thatís why I asked if you found the video amazing or the plane. Cause if you said the plane was and is amazing I would have continued to post in your thread or privately to get more info on it and your taught on it.

BUT seeing how you like to respond and accuse members of being JERKS, then I could care less of your opinion and will look somewhere else or ask someone else for info on this model.
Well I took the vid and edited it so I am proud of it but the plane is amazing, sorry I thought you were stating that the vid was bad.
Sep 19, 2010, 08:31 PM
Can't we all just get along!?
Sep 19, 2010, 08:45 PM
Registered Snoozer
Quote:
Wow, I am afraid you're the one who's being a jerk.
Okay, here's where this thread went off the tracks. He was accusing you of being a "gerk," not a "jerk." Please stay on topic.

Neil
Sep 20, 2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Morse
Okay, here's where this thread went off the tracks. He was accusing you of being a "gerk," not a "jerk." Please stay on topic.

Neil
thanks