Sep 17, 2010, 01:18 PM
Thread OP
Gallery

Show us your workshop or man cave!

Show us where you do your builds and keep your favorite tools. This is my favorite place other then the lake on Sat. Or Sun.

I hope yours isn't as messy as mine.LOL
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2010, 02:09 PM
I build mine on the bed... Spraying and glassing is done out on the patio, or in the 8x5' shed. Airbrushing is done in the loft..
Sep 17, 2010, 02:13 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyn22
I build mine on the bed... Spraying and glassing is done out on the patio, or in the 8x5' shed. Airbrushing is done in the loft..
I started on the kitchen table and that lasted about two days before the wife kicked me and the boys out.
Sep 17, 2010, 02:38 PM
nick 30
i still do mine on the kitchen table, i pay for the bloody house so i should do it where i like, mine works all done in the evenings when the kids are in bed
Sep 17, 2010, 03:51 PM
I'm limited to the kitchen table, or the patio table on the balcony... gotta love condo life in the city... I NEED a basement and proper work bench!
Sep 17, 2010, 06:29 PM
NeverAgainVolunteerYourse lf
I reckon you have to much machinery, you need to send some of it to my already overcrowded shed

Nice workshop, you must do more than just boat hardware to invest in what you have.

Nick
Sep 18, 2010, 02:22 AM
nick 30
only time i use the garden is for epoxy/resin or spray paint, love the kitchen as i have the telly and the kettle for a cup of tea when ever i want one
Sep 24, 2010, 02:59 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_75au
I reckon you have to much machinery, you need to send some of it to my already overcrowded shed

Nice workshop, you must do more than just boat hardware to invest in what you have.

Nick
90% of the work I do is RC boats parts but occasionally do other things .

Here is a oil pan cover and some wheels I made for the local Porsche dealer.
Sep 24, 2010, 03:39 PM
Those wheels are awesome! Did you make everything, or fuch looking centers for existing barrels? Either way, fuchs are quite possibly my favorite porsche wheel. I love that the new 911 speedster comes with larger versions.
Sep 25, 2010, 09:25 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons
Those wheels are awesome! Did you make everything, or fuch looking centers for existing barrels? Either way, fuchs are quite possibly my favorite porsche wheel. I love that the new 911 speedster comes with larger versions.
Thanks,They are a 3 PC assembly made out of solid billet alum. Made them as 3 PC assemblies so that he was able to change the weight of the tires.
Sep 25, 2010, 12:08 PM
Did you machine the centers as well? They look just like OEM Fuchs, VERY nice work!

Quick Reply