This thread is privately moderated by Jim Johnston, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 03, 2003, 08:25 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP

Vision Tx PCM 8 SP for sale

Vision Transmitter 4 model memory. Channel 14. Good condition. $ 175. Newly reduced price. Does not include PCM receiver. 8 channel Airtronics PCM receiver,Channel can be had for $40.
Last edited by Jim Johnston; Jul 14, 2003 at 01:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 03, 2003, 10:23 PM
Trader Rating: 135
<>< AKA W4BPS

Vision ??

Hi Jim...
Where are you located.?? How much..?? ..Thanks..Brian
BrianSmith1@charter.net
Last edited by BrianSmith; Jul 04, 2003 at 06:47 AM.
Jul 04, 2003, 10:14 AM
Trader Rating: 10
AMA 3959

Vision

i would like to know the price also. and will stand second in line to Brian.
Allen
Jul 04, 2003, 10:07 PM
<>< AKA W4BPS

Where are You??

Is it because of the Holiday 4th..Or did Jim desert us?? Guess I'll pass..Brian
Jul 05, 2003, 12:50 AM
Trader Rating: 24
Vision ? Is that a manufacturer ??
Jul 05, 2003, 07:08 AM
<>< AKA W4BPS

Vision

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Murray
Vision ? Is that a manufacturer ??
IT is the model name of a radio Airtronics produced in the past..It was/is a great radio....Now they are all at least 8 to 10 yrs old...Brian
Jul 05, 2003, 11:17 AM
Trader Rating: 24
Thanks.
Jul 05, 2003, 06:30 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Jim Johnson is an honorable and good fellow, is the Pres of the Traverse City Michigan club LIFT. I just tried to call his house and did not get an answer. He must have hiked out for the weekend. This is only his first or second post and he has not done this much. He also is a good friend of Troy Lewicki, builder of Ducks. You can check with anyone that flys the contest league here in Michigan and they will tell you that Jim is an OK guy. I know that everyone is a little touchy lately after all the KZZ posts. I will try to get in touch with him and advise him to check the posts he has generated. He should be able to get back to us in a day or two.
Jul 05, 2003, 07:03 PM
AMA 3959

vision

Mike thanks for the update i figured that it was a long weekend and we had all left. so it seems that i am first in line. hopefully we will hear from jim on sunday. have a happy 4th weekend
Allen
Jul 07, 2003, 08:59 AM
Thread OP
Brian Smith-Yhanks for your response. I was gone for the week end. The vision is an Airtronics product and has been one of the premier programable radios of the past 10 years. My asking price for the transmitter and the PCM 8 channel receiver is $ 240. I hope this is the correct response since this my first experience in a venue as this. I fly better than I use the computer. My email address is sanjim3214@aol.com
Jul 07, 2003, 05:41 PM
<>< AKA W4BPS

Vision

Thanks Jim.....They are great radios...I have decided to pass to the next person in line..BCNU..Brian
Jul 08, 2003, 08:30 AM
Thread OP
bikesoar, I received an email concerning my ad for an Airtronics Vision Tx and Rx . Both in good condition. $240 plus shipping. Thanks for responding. Jim Johnston.
Jul 10, 2003, 09:38 AM
Thread OP

Re: vision

Quote:
Originally posted by alstrahm
Mike thanks for the update i figured that it was a long weekend and we had all left. so it seems that i am first in line. hopefully we will hear from jim on sunday. have a happy 4th weekend
Allen
Allen, I can!t remember if I replied to you or not and I find no record of it. My Vision Tx and Rx are still for sale. $ 240 plus shipping. Or make me an offer. Jim Johnston
Jul 10, 2003, 11:07 AM
AMA 3959

vision

jim you did e-mail me and a appreciate it. i thought i e-mailed you back but if not heres what happened. i bought an airtronics module radio upgraded to vision specs over the weekend for $120.00 from a friend of mine. so now i have my original vision with 8 model memory and the module with 4 model memory so i think i am all set. thanks for the reply
Allen

Quick Reply