Sep 14, 2010, 10:44 PM
Thread OP
Rave

R/C Lander Hunter and Cougar at the Greater Southwest Jet Rally.

I took my newly completed Hunter and my Cougar to the Greater Southwest Jet Rally this past weekend. While this is mainly a turbine event my modest EDFs were very well received by the kerosene burning crowd. The weather was great but the topical storm that had passed thru the day before left us with some gusty surface winds. Several jets got torn up on landing due to the wind. I flew both the Cougar and the Hunter. While the Cougar flies well, the Hunter handled the tricky conditions magnificently. Many of the pilots were very surprised with the speed and the vertical capabilities of both these jets.

X30
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply