Thread Tools
Sep 13, 2010, 10:00 AM
Registered User
Discussion

Esky Lama v4 problem


Hi people,
I'm new on this forum.
I'm a beginner in R/C. I don't want to quit, I like it, so please help me with my problem.
Recently I bought Esky Lama v4. I had, let's say, a bit of crashes and falls with it. I broked landing skit, so you don't see it at video. Also, stabilizater is moved. Here is problem:
I turn on transmitter, jostic. Then connect battery to helichopter. Red light flashes on helichopter. And it dosen't stop. I got control of servo motors... Everything was working fine, this was suddenly.
Can anyone help me?
*please wait to video uploads*
*sorry for bad quality, hope you will get what's about*
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2010, 10:14 AM
Registered User
Maby you can fix the landing skit with some good glue, else buy another landing skit set from xtreme productions, very good quality.
Are all trim functions reset to center and all sticks down or centered? If not try to do that, then connect. Also make sure the battery is charged. It sounds stopid but small mistakes are the most causes of problems.
I dont know what you mean with: stabilisator is moved...
Good luck!
Sep 13, 2010, 10:36 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgqueenx
Maby you can fix the landing skit with some good glue, else buy another landing skit set from xtreme productions, very good quality.
Are all trim functions reset to center and all sticks down or centered? If not try to do that, then connect. Also make sure the battery is charged. It sounds stopid but small mistakes are the most causes of problems.
I dont know what you mean with: stabilisator is moved...
Good luck!
I bought it, just need time to come to me.
Trim functions? You think on 4in1 controller?
Battery charged.
No problem.
I tought stabilizator: http://www.von-mart.com/images/helicopters/ek1-0314.jpg

Please check video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/davidmak.../0/0Yw8BJSOttg - MOV 0608

Thanks!
Sep 13, 2010, 11:05 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by dava_2
I bought it, just need time to come to me.
Trim functions? You think on 4in1 controller?
Battery charged.
No problem.
I tought stabilizator: http://www.von-mart.com/images/helicopters/ek1-0314.jpg

Please check video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/davidmak.../0/0Yw8BJSOttg - MOV 0608

Thanks!
that video is really unclear and fuzzy
The remote/controller has trim sliders yes.
I dont know what is wrong with your stabilisator...what do you mean with "moved"?
Sep 13, 2010, 11:37 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgqueenx
that video is really unclear and fuzzy
The remote/controller has trim sliders yes.
I dont know what is wrong with your stabilisator...what do you mean with "moved"?
Sorry, can't do better.
They are on center, on pozition they should be.
Nothing, forget it, just mentioned to know why there isn't it on video.
Sep 13, 2010, 12:30 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dava_2
I bought it, just need time to come to me.
Trim functions? You think on 4in1 controller?
Battery charged.
No problem.
I tought stabilizator: http://www.von-mart.com/images/helicopters/ek1-0314.jpg

Please check video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/davidmak.../0/0Yw8BJSOttg - MOV 0608

Thanks!
All your trims should be centered EXCEPT the throttle trim. This should be all the way down. Another thing, don't move your heli while it is trying to intialize (some call it binding which is incorrect). You can lay it on it's side during this process. Just don't move it until you get a solid green light. You'll mess up the gyro if you move your heli.

Mike.
Sep 13, 2010, 12:58 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012
All your trims should be centered EXCEPT the throttle trim. This should be all the way down. Another thing, don't move your heli while it is trying to intialize (some call it binding which is incorrect). You can lay it on it's side during this process. Just don't move it until you get a solid green light. You'll mess up the gyro if you move your heli.

Mike.
everything that i say should be a good advice on this site. everything this guy tells you are facts, so obey :P
Sep 14, 2010, 05:05 AM
Registered User
If with throttle stick and throttle trim down position the led still refuses to turn green, within a few seconds after connecting the battery, that meens the 4 in 1 unit does not receive the transmitter signal. If this happens after a crash and you have the 35MHZ version ,firstly check the RX crystal.



Kostas from Athens.
Sep 14, 2010, 10:57 AM
Registered User
I removed cover, and just fit servos back to place(they were out) and now is working.
Thanks!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Esky Lama V4 vs. Big Lama rr9434 Coaxial Helicopters 3 Sep 11, 2010 02:01 PM
For Sale FS/T Walkera 5#6 Micro Heli + Esky Lama V4 both like new! Blind Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Sep 07, 2010 07:23 PM
Wanted Esky Lama V4 stock plastic body Captain Ron Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 2 Aug 25, 2010 10:43 PM
Help! HELP Lama v3 Esky Problem! Sgt.Squirrel Coaxial Helicopters 6 Aug 12, 2010 06:27 AM
Discussion Esky Lama V4 counterclockwise rotation problem lb71fish Coaxial Helicopters 10 Oct 19, 2009 11:51 AM