Sep 12, 2010, 01:11 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Want to build Santa Claus Sled Flier for Christmas!

Hi Everyone,

I would absolutely love to build something like this for the holidays this year. I tried to post a reply to this thread, but couldn't because of its age...

Can anyone point me in the right direction for plans, etc? It looks like a pretty decent flier and a simple design...

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=972496

I envision a red nose for Rudolph (like in this video), but also perhaps putting a sounds system in it with a few more lights to make it a true night flyer. How cool would that be for the kids in the neighborhood?!

Regads,
Pete
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2010, 04:58 AM
thanks for your links[img]/sig/31/smile.gif[/img]
Sep 12, 2010, 10:12 AM
Thread OP
Thank you very much for the link!
Sep 12, 2010, 10:50 AM
Thread OP
Did some research on that Santa design on phlatprinter...seems it didn't fly well... I wish I had a phlatprinter...the Santa sleigh in Jurgen's video flew very well...looked like just elevon control (with huge surfaces). Hmmm....maybe I'll try this by hand...

Quick Reply