This thread is privately moderated by Hamburglar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 09, 2010, 01:51 AM
Alphabets make great soup
Thread OP
Discussion

Random Yellow Plane

Been working on this one for a while. I punched a hole in the fin a few months back and when I was repairing it I went a bit crazy with the filler. The seam is smoothed over and all previous war wounds filled.

Bagged up a fresh set of wings too. Nice high AR. Modified Drela foils. Cores CNC'd by Off the Edge Sailplanes.

Just laid down the paint today. I'm not overly happy with the finish. spray enamel sucks. Oh well, at least it will be ready to fly at Manilla.

Jordan
to remove ads between posts
Sep 09, 2010, 08:31 AM
Thread OP
Just cut some vinyl
Sep 13, 2010, 11:13 AM
Yes, ALL your money...
noice!
May 01, 2011, 06:14 PM
I want it to go fast...
Where does he get these fabulous toys?

seriously...I want one
May 01, 2011, 09:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0dem0nkey
Where does he get these fabulous toys?

seriously...I want one
I just found this one in the rubbish bin at the local slope. It had a ding in the wing so someone just threw it away. These planes are so cheap and common down here. The original owner must have figured it was easier to get a new one rather than attempt a repair.

I had to trade my everlasting soul for this one. But it was worth it. IMO the best slope plane ever built. Now where can I get another??

Quick Reply