New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by goodhumormarc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 06, 2010, 05:22 PM
Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
figuring it out...sort of!
Discussion

Finally!

After what seems months I had a minute to myself to go outside on a calm morning and Fly! I have been trying not to let this helicopter Hobby intrude into my home life. I have been able to practice with my mSR just about everynight after the kids are in bed. I flew that first this morning to get my mind set. Two Lipos later and I was ready. I grabbed my SR and did my prefight checks and spooled up. There I was in the empty cul-de-sac with the SR. just sittin there in hover about eight feet off the ground.....WOW! What a great feeling. I had the jitters for a few minutes. A little over correction here and there and away went the jitters. I was hovering with out any problems! I sat her down and made a few minor trim adjustments and took off again. NOt a crash, not even close! a nice hover andcyclic movements around in front of me and off to the side. I used to be scared of this SR. Now I know I have a lot more knowledge and experience and am looking forward to more flights with her.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2010, 05:51 PM
Find More Posts by j3tman
Were..is..my..Super..Suit ..
I don't fly helis but I know the feeling when you get to fly anything It just can't be beat!

j3tman,