Sep 04, 2010, 05:13 PM
Ready-To-Roll
Thread OP
Discussion

HBZ Champ Mods: Wheels, PaintJob, Props.

Hey Champ Lovers out there (:
I was bored these days and started to think about modding my champ! With paint, way bigger wheels (My backyard is smallstone-floored), and a new propeller!
Even though ive been reading a LOT about Rc planes, im still a newbie.
SO! THE THING IS...
WHY DONT YOU SHOW US ALL YOUR MODDED CHAMP?
Post pictures, videos, wahtever media-related info about your modded champ as well as questions... i know people here are very kindfull and helpfull!

PS: Yesterday i logged on to HK (HobbyKing) and added some 30mm diameter ultra thick and light foamy wheels, some 5043 GWS props, and some turnigy`s 160mAh`s to my cart (2)
All that was 10$$ shipped!!! BEST PRICE EVER, CANT BEAT THAT!
(I have a question here guys.. Will the 5043 props fit in my champ? Also, they are 5 inches long, would the propeller touch the floor in the plane standing by in the ground? even with the big 30mm wheels?
Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 04, 2010, 06:02 PM
Ain't Nothing but a Peanut
Alexbazzi,

There is already a Champ mod thread a few down from yours. Check it out and join the fun!

Drew

Quick Reply