This thread is privately moderated by zen3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 31, 2010, 12:13 AM
Trader Rating: 5
Crash
Thread OP
Wanted

Trade nitro Boats and motors for gas boats

Kicking around the idea ofswitching to gas. Thinkig of trading all my nitro stuff for gas motors, complete boats or other gas equipment.I have a kb 11.1 great cond, kb 3.5 great cond, kb 7.5 great cond, os.21 with 1 tank through, another motor in great condition, have no idea what model, looks fast. all outboards. I also have a brand new .18 os in box no pull starter, and a fair cond aquacraft .15 with pipe. All inboards. I also have a top speed 2 that has some damage and has bondo. nothing major. I also have a lap cat 7.5 in good cond. PM me and tell what you have gas to trade. Or email zwm3@ptd.net I will send pics
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply