Aug 28, 2010, 05:32 PM
Get One Up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbilab
Did I tellya I can do the Emperor's lines from Star Wars in Bullwinkle's voice, and vice versa?
Yeah, you might have mentioned it once or twice.

A week.
Aug 28, 2010, 05:45 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
You're zaggerating, Leccy. A month, I might cop to.

What, EVERYone here is a space alien? Well, space is quite large, isn't it?
Aug 28, 2010, 05:50 PM
On the Edge of Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbilab
You're zaggerating, Leccy. A month, I might cop to.

What, EVERYone here is a space alien? Well, space is quite large, isn't it?
It wasn't so bad before they started that big accelerator thingy, but with all these other anomalous singularity ejecta around here now, it's getting harder and harder to make a name for yourself.
Aug 28, 2010, 06:16 PM
On the Edge of Space
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira NZ
The bow tie and rather too much tweed seems to be a clear reference to Dr Who.

Is there any mention of him carrying a crowbar and responding to the name Gordon?
Yes, but why would they reference Doctor Who? There's got to be an ulterior motive. I don't like the smell of this at all. Something to do with the disappearing dark matter, I'll wager.
Aug 28, 2010, 06:21 PM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
The real source of Dark Matter:
Aug 28, 2010, 11:26 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
Quote:
anomalous singularity ejecta
Not to worry, they tend to last femtoseconds.
Aug 29, 2010, 05:15 AM
Oh look a fly buzzin by !
Maybe he's not nuts. I made a time machine. Quartz crystal based. It worked but and did effect travel time but not time travel.
Later my horrible attempt at extreme density alteration to alter time-space should work by Einstein's instruction manual. Problem is it would shred anything you tried to make "travel in time". Then there's the most extreme problem a minute shift in an object's time-space assignment would bring.
So I guess he did inadvertently fuse his brain cells by causing a wrong shift in time.
Aug 29, 2010, 12:03 PM
Oh and suppose you and your time machine could go 2 seconds into the future. That could put you 60 km in front of the earth and it would suddenly catch up to you at 30 km/second. Wow good luck on that one, it means you would have to take a 40 some thousand mph slam from the earth if you survive the vacume of space.
The suppose you go back in time about 1/2 second. That would put you at the earth's core. I suppose you know what would happen.

I ain't lettin the anybody know how my temporal compensator works cause they'd probly bust me fer havin my distillery. It takes a special moonshine to make that thang work. Only way to get it it make it.
Aug 29, 2010, 12:36 PM
ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
Last edited by Gerald; Mar 22, 2011 at 09:39 PM.
Aug 29, 2010, 12:40 PM
ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
Last edited by Gerald; Mar 22, 2011 at 09:39 PM.
Aug 29, 2010, 02:35 PM
I knew about the random thing, was only making an exciting example.
Aug 29, 2010, 04:24 PM
On the Edge of Space
You might be on to see something Gerald. I'll have to get Heisenberg's take on this. Let me see if anyone's using the temporal translator....
Aug 29, 2010, 05:19 PM
Don't use that commercially produced stuff only called moonshine. It is artificial moonshine and is not an exact formula.
Aug 29, 2010, 05:32 PM
On the Edge of Space
You have my word on it.
Sep 04, 2010, 12:10 AM
There's a real-time video feed from the LHC. Check it out: http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html

Quick Reply