Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:41 PM
Find More Posts by RCDestroyer
The Crash King
Question

E-flite p-51b

Does anyone know when horizonrc will start selling E-flites P-51B?
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:01 PM
Find More Posts by V2rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCDestroyer View Post
Does anyone know when horizonrc will start selling E-flites P-51B?
Not yet. It should show up on the website Thursday morning. So, somewhere in the next 5 to 6 hours it will be on the E-flite site with a projected release date. I think I'll be up late waiting for this one.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 04:40 AM
Find More Posts by sgomes
Doln't know if your interest is P-51's, but thought I would call your attention to one that I just recently picked up http://www.theworldmodels.com/para/i.../html/E230RXM/

There are few P-51's w/retracts available in this size. This will be my second WM warbird, my first being an AT-6, and for the price it is hard to beat.

While the Voodoo is a racing/show P-51, it's warbird pedigree struggles to get out; and, there nothing quite like a P-51, gear up, cutting through the sky.

Hope this helps.

Steve
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:37 PM
Find More Posts by MRGTX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgomes View Post
Doln't know if your interest is P-51's, but thought I would call your attention to one that I just recently picked up http://www.theworldmodels.com/para/i.../html/E230RXM/

There are few P-51's w/retracts available in this size. This will be my second WM warbird, my first being an AT-6, and for the price it is hard to beat.

While the Voodoo is a racing/show P-51, it's warbird pedigree struggles to get out; and, there nothing quite like a P-51, gear up, cutting through the sky.

Hope this helps.

Steve
+1
I have seen the World Models P-51 in action. Beautiful plane!

Eflite rocks though. My guess is that this one will be out in November. I think thtas when the little P-40 came out last year/.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:10 PM
Find More Posts by putz
nice looking plane. Was looking at a trojan but might change my mind