New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by helivsFMX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 10:58 AM
Find More Posts by helivsFMX
Trader Rating: 8
Sold

Sell or trade my UM 4-site

I bought a 4-site a while back, and although I love it and love how it flies in calm conditions, I bought an EPP yak55 from WMparkflyer, so I dont really fly the 4-site anymore. I bought the PNP package, but bought an eflite 150mah battery and a hyperion 160 battery. I had a charger for it, but modified it so that the charger has a deans plug to go on my accucel 6 charger so I can charge my hyperion at 5C. Very nice charging at that rate! Plane has maybe a dozen flights on it.

Willing to trade just the plane for a UM sukhoi xp or UM mustang. May trade the whole package for something else (make an offer) or sell the whole thing for 100 + shipping.

Make me an offer if you are interested.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2010, 01:28 AM
Find More Posts by lankers
Trader Rating: 13
I have a parkzone micro mustang I might trade ya. have pics of the 4-site?
Old Oct 31, 2010, 09:34 PM
Find More Posts by WMParkFlyer
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by helivsFMX View Post
I bought a 4-site a while back, and although I love it and love how it flies in calm conditions, I bought an EPP yak55 from WMparkflyer, so I dont really fly the 4-site anymore. I bought the PNP package, but bought an eflite 150mah battery and a hyperion 160 battery. I had a charger for it, but modified it so that the charger has a deans plug to go on my accucel 6 charger so I can charge my hyperion at 5C. Very nice charging at that rate! Plane has maybe a dozen flights on it.

Willing to trade just the plane for a UM sukhoi xp or UM mustang. May trade the whole package for something else (make an offer) or sell the whole thing for 100 + shipping.

Make me an offer if you are interested.
still got it? does it have a radio?
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 02, 2010, 12:40 AM
yep I still have it. No radio. Its pnp as they call it, so really its bnf.
Old Jan 22, 2011, 02:50 AM
Find More Posts by andy.man7
Trader Rating: 1

Looking to trade my micro Sukhoi xp

Looking to trade my micro Sukhoi for a 4-site. You interested?

Andy
Old Jan 28, 2011, 09:53 AM
thanks for the offer, but its gone. I made a new listing and forgot to close this one. Sorry.