Old Aug 28, 2010, 04:33 PM
Find More Posts by olivdudu
olivier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolter View Post
Thanks Olivier! Good to see you're still kickin' !! Expect to see more great pics from you soon
Cheers!
Bolter
Thank you Franck

I had to do a stop in APing for several reasons but everything is going well now...I try to make up for lost time and I rush to finish my new plane. Test flights expected tomorrow afternoon...

By the time, I am enjoying your pictures with a wee drop of malt and a bloody good version of "Farewell to Nova Scotia" sung by Bonnie Dobson in the early 70's "Farewell to Nova Scotia"

and a much more "rock 'n roll" version
Rising Gael-Nova Scotia Farewell (4 min 4 sec)

Slainte

olivier
to remove ads between posts