Jan 25, 2018, 04:58 AM
So many planes, so little time
Bananahobby - but they're currently sold out.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
UAV Dude KF7HYV
I am putting one of these back together after a crash. Any idea where I can find a (square) wing spar for this? I could also use a (digital) user manual.
Feb 19, 2018, 10:07 AM
UAV Dude KF7HYV
Airframe all repaired.
Feb 20, 2018, 01:38 AM
You can download all my saved photos and manual here.
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/91c...0062834/973cf3
Oct 27, 2018, 11:19 AM
hereby enclosed my latest and perfect mod for the nose gear
Oct 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
what goes up, must come down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by opher
hereby enclosed my latest and perfect mod for the nose gear
Nice work!
I had started on a similar upgrade, but I epoxy glued ply accrss the timber box first and had the servo pushrod running more athwartship rather than on an angle. I never completed the mod though, flew for years as a taildragger.
Now I have a similar size Decathlon set up as a bush plane, I might eventually revisit this Cessna and re-convert back to trike...
Nov 17, 2018, 08:30 PM
Gravity is just a theory.
A nice late fall day out with the big Cessna. Just fun fun fun shooting landings, carving turns and banks, and mellow touch and goes on the runway. Thanks to Dave for the photography.
Dec 29, 2018, 04:24 PM
Does anyone have any spares for this? Or know of anywhere where you can get them?

I left some models in my folks when we moved house. Been round there, and every single one of them has been damaged.

Am absolutely gutted, as this was my favourite model. The tail was broken, but is fixable. However, I am completely missing a flap (don't ask). So I am looking for a flap or possibly a wing.

Surely somebody out there has a bit of one of these surplus to requirements after a crash or similar?

Cheers
May 18, 2019, 07:36 PM
USM
USM

can any one email instructions about this plane

I got this plane with no instructions if you could email them at [email protected] thanks!
May 19, 2019, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USM
I got this plane with no instructions if you could email them at [email protected] thanks!
Not a manual, but some build details here. http://rcinformer.com/the-giant-cess...om-hobby-king/
Jul 15, 2019, 01:09 AM
Vanadu
I haven't logged on in a long time.

I flew this plane today after 2 years and she still flys great! I am still using the stock servos even with an old os glow motor conversion.
My landing gear folded and snapped out of the foam today on touchdown so I will be repairing and reinforcing that.

I lost a side window last year and have simply taped over it with duct tape....she may not be as pretty as she once was but she's still flying.

Quick Reply