Old Aug 17, 2010, 02:55 AM
Find More Posts by Matt Halton
Wannabe B-26 pilot!
Discussion

Plans to build a DIY antenna tracker mount?

Does anyone know if there are plans/instructions out there to build my own antenna tracker mount? I'd really appreciate any information you may have.

The commercial ones I've seen look a bit expensive, could I build one using standard servos to drive the pan and tilt on the ground?

Thanks

Matt
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2010, 04:39 AM
Find More Posts by Gree
I've seen your craftsmanship on your other builds Matt. I don't think you'd have any trouble coming up with something. Things like this are not hard to build, most of us are just lazy

I'm building a tilt mechanism for my gopro next week from scratch.

Welcome to FPV by the way! My other build has ground to a halt because of this addiction...
Old Aug 17, 2010, 06:31 AM
Find More Posts by Coyote64
Praying for better weather
The carbon fibre one ive seen that i want to eventually build is pretty good, but required 2 x 60 servos and has no dimensions. So might be too dear for you.

Should be pretty easy to knock up a basic version though, depends on how big and how many antenna you want to the throw round