This thread is privately moderated by boredom.is.me, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 03, 2019, 10:16 AM
Well the 185mm Magnetic Rescue Tug is ready for the Lake....I found a real Push-tug builder down in St. Johns Florida that built two tugs that I used for paint scheme & some details...here's a picture of the real tug & #185...cpl.fuzz
to remove ads between posts
Apr 10, 2019, 04:00 PM
I've had a bit of a weight problem getting the boat to balance...the battery I was going to use makes the boat nose heavy so I've ordered a smaller 6-cell, 7.2v Nmh battery & hope I can lessen the ballast counterweight....cpl.fuzz
Apr 23, 2019, 12:43 PM

Mini RC jet Tugboat!?!

Having fun installing a few mods on those very cheap mini jet things. Works ok now with a working rudder and reverse bucket lol You can watch it work on my YouTube channel jwmoor
Apr 23, 2019, 12:47 PM
By the way, very nice work there CPL.FUZZ.
May 25, 2019, 05:37 PM

Windup motor conversion

In the never ending pursuit looking for reasonably priced small boat propellers came across the cheap inflatable skiffs with a attachable wind up motors. At $4 delivered for three kits the propellers work great but I just couldnít resist converting one of these motors you can watch it run on my YouTube channel jwmoor
May 31, 2019, 12:47 PM
Nitro User
Here are some small prop sources I have used beyond making my own.
The 12mm is amazing for it's size able to handle 30k rpm with ease.

Jun 08, 2019, 01:46 PM

Dollar store finds

Found a couple of different but same boats for a buck😁. If itís under a foot must be converted to the RC realm 😝. Watch it run on my YouTube channel jwmoor. Next up the red tug.
Jun 08, 2019, 02:30 PM
------
Quote:
..... Watch it run on my YouTube channel....
Why not just post the link here?

Quick Reply