New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by moneybags, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 10, 2010, 02:16 AM
Find More Posts by moneybags
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

Classic* Midwest Pitts Special 48" semi-kit

I have an old Midwest Pitts Special semi-kit. This is a classic and highly sought after. This is for advanced builders, I bought this to build up myself, but I recently started up school again and a new job. I don't see myself completing this in the near future. It has the turtle deck, cowling, landing gear, pants/shoes (whatever you want to call them) and canopy. The plans are included as are a few miscellaneous items (a few ribs, and balsa pieces). It has a manual with it also. I will be willing to give this item up for $150, we will talk shipping if interested.

Thanks for looking
Last edited by moneybags; Aug 10, 2010 at 04:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts