Thread Tools
Aug 09, 2010, 11:52 PM
Registered User
Help!

Help with Headplay broken mirror


I have a Headplay goggles that has left visor mirror broken.
I have glue it and it is working now but I always see the crack on picture.
Any one know where I probably can find that mirror for replace?
Your help is most appreciated.

Habib
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2010, 12:07 AM
Registered User
How much would you pay including shipping to USA (from Germany)?
Aug 10, 2010, 12:51 AM
Registered User
alexedit's Avatar
take the mirror out and go to a local glass shop, they'll cut it for you to the same size
Aug 10, 2010, 01:08 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCrash
How much would you pay including shipping to USA (from Germany)?
I'm not in US, I'm in Pattaya, Thailand right now.
If you can make the mirror/glass, please make me an offer, then I am willing to pay the cost for EMS post plus your costs.

Habib
Aug 10, 2010, 01:09 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexedit
take the mirror out and go to a local glass shop, they'll cut it for you to the same size
Glasses shop, They have such a mirror?
Aug 10, 2010, 01:29 AM
five by five
sonicj's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talajouy
Glasses shop, They have such a mirror?
i doubt they would stock such glass unless they were specialists, but likely could order you some.

check out these guys. telepromptermirrors.com they specialize in beamsplitters and front surface mirrors. they even have sample sizes which should be large enough for multiple pairs of replacements.
-sj
Aug 10, 2010, 01:45 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicj
i doubt they would stock such glass unless they were specialists, but likely could order you some.

check out these guys. telepromptermirrors.com they specialize in beamsplitters and front surface mirrors. they even have sample sizes which should be large enough for multiple pairs of replacements.
-sj
That is what I need,
I even can ask them to cut it in the perfect size, I just don't know 60% or 70% transparency I need.

BTW thanks a lot

Cheers
Habib


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Giant Mirror !!? SoliSab Life, The Universe, and Politics 9 Jul 26, 2010 09:57 AM
Help! Help with broken Eagle Tree OSD Pro StealthWorkx FPV Talk 1 Dec 13, 2009 09:52 AM
Discussion Do it with a mirror maguro Aerial Photography 22 Jun 27, 2008 02:45 AM
Discussion Problem with Yellowjacket and Headplay goggles Fred_Falcon FPV Talk 47 Jan 30, 2008 12:32 AM
Sold GenTec auto dimming rearview mirror with compass and temp gouda Non R/C Items (FS/W) 0 Nov 03, 2007 01:55 PM